Author's Note

I don't actually know why I wrote this fanfic. Mostly for fun. I mean, I've been told I'm a good writer, but I don't always like writing certain stories or genres. However, I got to write about my favorite people. That's why I enjoyed it. You can make fun of me all you want, but that'll never change how much I love this woman.
When I first thought of the idea for the story, I loved it, but after writing the first 2 chapters, I thought nobody would like it. A lot of you were supportive and that's what motivated me to write it more.
I was able to relate to the main character, Joy, because I feel the same way about Colleen. For example, when Josh said to Colleen in the second chapter, "You're beautiful," and Joy thought he wasn't wrong. Because he wasn't. Also, if I found myself standing in front of that woman, I would cry too. If I was ever frustrated with her, I would let it go because I love her a lot.
This is what I hear when I talk about her:
"Wow, you're really obsessed with her."
I KNOW.
"Why do you love her so much?"
I can't even explain that to you. Also, why not?
"She's just a YouTuber."
This one is my least favorite. I sometimes think about the fact that she's just a YouTuber and why I love her. I love her in a way that she's not just a YouTuber. Maybe I'm just weird. I probably am. But she is a big part of my life. No. A HUGE part.
I feel like she's a family member, because I know I'll never stop loving her. I'm so weird. I'm going to stop talking so I don't scare you any further.