Author's Note | Why I haven't been updating...

So hello everyone!
Have you wondered why I haven't been updating recently? There is actually a reason for this...and I'm sure some of you can already guess the reason.

Haha...I'm rewriting again! 😅

After rereading and rethinking about this arc, I do like it but I just think it could be better written. I am not changing everything entirely, the arc remains the same and so are the characters. I just think I want to actually show more of the set pieces of this world. It truly feel as though I haven't done that very well and I have skipped over many things. It's a martial arts QT world but it doesn't feel that exciting or fun.

I know Enthrallment is mainly about the seduction and strategy but that doesn't mean each arc has to be unexplored and bland. I want to focus both on the strategy and on more interesting concepts. Especially since I think QT is such a perfect genre to explore so many different ideas at once.

So don't worry! This novel is not abandoned, I am simply working on perfecting it. I'm sorry for constantly going back and forth on writing and rewriting but at the end of the day I just want to make an end product that not only I will be satisfied with but you all who have read and supported me will too!

Thank you for your patience and continue support! I will be back soon with an update! <3