Collab part 1

Sorry if it looks weird the guy that wrote it did it on his design so idk also BIGTOSE888 thanks for the help with this :)
While turning around, a fighter aircraft came out of the clouds and got behind me. 'Why is this plane coming closer to me?'

"What are you doing?" I said on the radio in a normal tone, but I commanded my tail gunner to be ready for anything.

"Nothing, I just sent a fighter to escort you out of the airspace. You just appeared here without a trace or radar pinking you up." He responded in a commanding tone; He has a point to be suspicious. I sighed and continued to look around.    

These islands look amazing but they're covered in white. Is this the north pole or the south pole? I looked around and saw the fighter was still there but also saw more contrails appear.

"More fighters?" I asked on the radio with worry. I might be a jet bomber, but that fighter will destroy me. 

"Yea, your still in USEAN Airspace." The person said in an annoyed tone.

"Then tell me where to head then." I said in an angry tone.  I may be a bomber, but I can put that person in his place. 

"Head south and you should be fine." He spoke. I felt relieved but something didn't feel right. This looks like Alaska, which is part of the USA.  

"Before I leave, Is the rest of North America, part of the USA?" I asked in a semi-calm tone but also a bit afraid.

"I don't know what this USA is but all of North America is part of the USEAN." He said in a prideful tone but scared me more.

Aquarius POV

I was patrolling the coast of Oregon near Stonehenge with my ship on and looking around when I saw a B-52 with 5-7 fighters of the chandelier stringon squadron cfa-44 around it, which doesn't seem to make sense. Normally, there are 1 or 2 fighters that would escort an intruder but 5-7 is a bit much. I grabbed the radio and looked up at the fighters.

"What the hell are you 5 or 7 doing?" "We are escorting this bomber out of USEAN Airspace." One of them responded. "And where did you all start escorting the bomber?" I asked them. "From Alaska.'' Another responded.  

"FROM THEIR?!" I yelled at them, there is no way they have enough fuel left to fly. "I want you all to land and refuel right now!" I told them. "Yes ma'am" they said at the same time and started to descend.

"And bomber please land." I said calmly. The bomber rocked its wings and started to lower its altitude. 

After all of the aircraft landed.

The B-52 stopped at the end of my left runway. The engines were turning off one by one when a door opened.  I got near the bomber and a girl came out, who had blue hair, a black shirt, blue tie and skirt, black leggings and shoes.

"Hello, my name is Roma the II." She said in a calm tone.
"Hello,my name is Aquarius, the first and only ship of my class."
"Well it is nice to meet you Aquarius.Also if you don't mind me asking what is that over there?"
"That would be the space guard turret network or nicknamed stonehenge"
"Can we head to Pearl Harbor?"
"Pearl Harbor?Don't you mean sand island?If so I can let razgriz escort you there."
"Razgriz?What is that some type of weapon?"
"No I mean Razgriz squadron!They are the best on my ship"

"Really, What aircraft are they?" She said with a hint of curiosity. "F-14 Tomcats." I said with a prideful tone.

"Ah, the F-14. I still remember them when they were in the prototype phase. So happy and full of energy to fly in the sky. And over the years, they became some of the strongest fighters and most capable fighters in the US Navy." She said in a motherly tone.

"Not to be rude but how old are you? If you remember when the F-14 was in its prototype stages, which happened in 1970, and I won't even build." I asked.

"I was built in 1961, and was one of the first B-52H to be produced."
Then 4 jets came up on the central elevator and moved to the catapults
"That paint job is...interesting to say the least."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean they are red and black compared to the normal Grey."
"Yeah well that is how they were designed also I will have some planes from azur lane meet you halfway."

"Azur Lane?" Asked Roma II. I completely forgot that she wasn't from here.

"In short, WW2 ships were turned into girls and are fighting an alien race." I told her while the F-14 were doing their last checks and she looked confused. "They will explain it more when you meet them but right now, get ready to take off and those F-14 will help you get there." I said and pushed her in her plane.  

No POV

Roma II started to turn on each engine. By the time all of them were on, All of the Tomcats had been shot off and started to circle Aquarius's ship. The B-52 started to move forward, towards the aft of the ship. The tomcats and Aquarius thought that roma had lost it and was heading to die. but near the end, the bomber turned left and, after completing a 180, it was lined up and ready to take off.

The engine started to howl louder over time and the bomber started to inch forward. The massive plane started to increase speed and howl louder. When it reached the halfway point, the nose gear to get off the deck, after a few seconds, the main gear got off the deck. The bomber lifted for a few hundred feet and the gear started to retract. 
4 hours later
"This is awacs skyeye who are you and what is your affiliation?"
"My name is  Roma 2 and I was sent here by Aquarius escorted by Razgriz squadron for 3 hours."
"Roger we will send out some planes to finish escorting you"
10 minutes later
Roma pov
'Well the planes escorting me are...I'm concerned  to say the least.They have weird colors. I recognize one of them, I think it is  a f15 but I'm not sure which one and I don't know who is the other plane.'
"Hey buddy, do you think we will be home soon?"
'Well the other planes just talked and the other one isn't talking but I think he/she is on a different radio frequency'
"..."
"We will be there soon and I can't wait to get back!Oh wait, we are already here, what are the odds!"
'Hmm?well I guess we are back.And the base is interesting I wonder what that thing is?It kind of looks like a pencil.'
"This is eglin afb tower Galm 1 and Galm 2 you have permission to land and 60-0001 please land!"
'60-0001?I don't remember that being my call sign but whatever I guess.'
10 mins later
'I can finally get off this plane I have been on for hours!'
"Hello.who might you be?"
I hear an unknown voice
"And why does your plane look like mine just a bit smaller?"
"Well I am Roma 2.A Boeing b52H."
"Well that is weird cause I am also Roma!"
"Hey Roma what's going on here?"
"Abrams, this is also Roma."
"...what"
"Hi I am Roma 2."
20 minutes later of talking and walking
3rd person pov
"This base is big. Also, I saw some unknown fighter I think they are here.Do you mind telling me what they are?"
"Oh yeah the largest fighter you saw is the xfa-33 fenrir and the red things, those are drones. They are a part of the Z.O.E program or Zone Of Endless. There is also the NEMO program but only one has been produced!"
"Oh well that is cool and I see you have a lot of shelters here."

"I'm guessing these one are for attacks?" Roma II said while touching the outside. "Yea, why?" Roma I asked. "In my time in Vietnam, our fighters would use the thick jungle or their aircraft carrier, while the bombers and attackers would be out in the open." Roma II said while taking her hands off the hanger.

"I'm guessing some of your bomber sisters and attacker cousins were bombed or killed in bombardement?" Roma I asked with a hint of sadness. Roma II nodded but sighed, opened her eyes, and said. "That is war but it is getting late, are there any places or beds I can sleep on?" Asked Roma II.

"Yea, we usually have spears dorms." Roma I said. She grabbed Roma II's hand and started to take her towards the dorm rooms.