Oh dear.

A few days had gone by. Sonic hated Cora but because of how she saved him. As WELL as healed him. He couldn't manipulate Flash into hating her. So he decided to distance himself from Flash. Although that didn't work. So he was trying to think of a way to get rid of Flash. And then he got it. Eggman could do it! Sonic chuckled to himself. He'll get rid of this stupid kid once and for all!

Flash was hanging around Cora a lot. And the more he was with her the more her words got him questioning stuff. Got him doubting Sonic.

When Eggman attack, Sonic started to fight but made sure Flash was helping. Though Sonic didn't expect Eggman to have something attached to his eggmobile.

"Well hedgehog how are you doing to this when I've already won? Behold!!" Eggman says as he shot the machine at Flash? Sonic was surprised but honestly. . . He couldn't careless. It was a good excuse to get rid of him. Flash was scared as he didn't move. He closed his eyes. But when nothing happened he expected Sonic to have carried him away. Although when he opened his eyes, he seen Bullet was infront of Flash. Bullet a bit burnt. But fine at least. Flash was surprised. Doesn't Bullet hate him? Why did he save him? Why did he sacrifice himself to save Flash?

"Heh. . . Don't you DARE hurt my brother!" Bullet says.

Eggman growled. "But Sonic was supposed to save him and get hit!!!! No matter! You'll do instead G.U.N. agent!" He says. As Bullet fell to the ground. Now unconscious. Flash was about to go get Bullet when Sonic swooped in and got Flash out of there. Flash screamed no. Bullet just saved him. Why did Bullet save him?!?!? This didn't make sense!!! He was supposed to be heartless, wasn't he? Flash tears up.

"You alright kiddo?" Sonic says.

"No! You left him! He saved me and you left him!!!! He saved me when YOU didn't?!?!? You didn't save me! You left me to be hit by whatever that shit was!!!!" Flash yelled with tears rolling down his cheeks. As the words of Cora echoed again.

"What makes you think that Sonic truly is who everyone says he is?" "Is that so? This Sonic. . . . Isn't what he says he is. . ." "Something tells me that you haven't met an actual hero before. . . Because what your father is, is not a hero and what you just said. HE looks friendlier proves to me that you aren't really sure yourself." (The last one is a picture of young Ace. And Flash said Ace looked friendlier. All of these were from a roleplay by Miley_Tailsko_Prower.)

Flash pushed himself off of Sonic. "I'm sorry. But I need to clear my head." He ran off to find Cora. As he was crying because he doesn't know what to do anymore.

(S: Cora belongs to Miley_Tailsko_Prower.)