"SHE'S STILL HERE!"

Lloyd's mental health had gotten worse. He hasn't eaten he hasn't moved from his bed. His window's curtains were closed. Wu checked up on him but Lloyd wouldn't budge. One day however. He seemed to look happier than ever. The ninja were confused. Just yesterday he was sad now he's happy? Lloyd was in uniform ready to take up training for the day. Everyone looking at him. Lloyd noticed this. "What?" Lloyd asked. Everyone quickly looked different ways. When Wu came out he was surprised to see Lloyd there. "Lloyd? You're... you're here." Wu said in surprise. Lloyd gave a confused look. "Yeah? Can we get on with training? I need to get stronger. Besides gotta protect the people I care about!" He said cheerfully. Wu looked at the others than cleared his throat. And they started training for today. After they were done. Lloyd went to go somewhere afterwards. He went to take care of his chores as if nothing was wrong. Cole and Nya couldn't help but notice how he seemed to be... talking to himself? They both looked at each other then to lloyd. When lloyd saw them he waved at them with a smile. Hours later he was in his room reading some comics out loud. As if reading them to someone. Jay saw this and grew more worried. When lloyd went outside on the roof he seemed to be talking about his day. Though... nobody was beside him... Kai and Zane noticed this while training and grew even more worried. A few day pass of Lloyd's strange behavior. Pixel then over heard him say the name Rena.... Pixel then figured out what was going on... though she hated the thought of the conclusion.

The next day was Lloyd's day off.
And so would have Rena's... Pixel and Zane looked inside his room. Lloyd looked happy. Zane sighed. "Are we sure we have to do this?" Pixel them put a hand on his shoulder. "What will happen if we don't?" She then asked him back. Zane sighed as he then entered his room. "Hey Lloyd..." Lloyd turned to see Zane. When he saw Lloyd's face he had bags underneath his eyes. Which would mean he might not have gotten enough sleep due to his illusions of seeing her. "Hey Zane what's up? I was just talking to-." Zane stopped him right there. And sighed. "Lloyd.. we're all worried for you. You've been talking to yourself for the past few days. And have not stopped." Lloyd looked at him confused as Pixel then came in to. "What? No! I've been talking to Rena! She's right there. See!" He then pointed towards nothing. Zane and Pixel's expression grew more worried. "Lloyd.. there is no sign of human life forms right there... it's just air..." pixel would say to Lloyd. Lloyd then started to get defensive. "What do you mean... she's right. There!" He said almost shouting at them in a shaky voice. Kai then came by. "What's going on here?" He then saw Lloyd protecting nothing and understood what was going on. "Lloyd... you're in denial. But it's ok. We miss her to. It's ok." Kai would try to calm him down while reaching for him. "NO! YOU'RE IN DENIAL! SHES RIGHT HERE!" Lloyd backed away in anger. Shouting at him. The others then came to see what was going on. The ninja growing more and more worried by the second. Lloyd is practically crying for being so frustrated with the matter. "Lloyd get a hold of yourself! She's gone! You have to face the reality!" Lloyd's eye would then turn purple as he then pushed Kai off of him. "DON'T SAY THAT!" He would shout as he felt his heart race due to the rising anger within himself. "Lloyd..." Nya would say while putting her hand to her mouth worried for him. Scared as to what he might do to himself by hurting the others. Jay quickly holds Nya. Knowing that if he didn't Lloyd would probably go after her next if not kai. "Huh? What?" Lloyd would turn around to say to the empty space behind him. The others growing more worried. "No no no no! You won't leave me again! You can't!" Lloyd would say in frustration. As Kai and Zane then step in and hold Lloyd. Lloyd struggles against their grip as held him. "Lloyd! Cmon buddy we just wanna make sure you're ok! But this isn't the way!" Lloyd would them cry ask they held him. Looking over for what he thought he saw Rena was. There was nothing... nothing but empty space.... "No.... Why...." Lloyd would stop struggling and just cry as the grip of the two ninja loosen. And let him fall to the floor. His tears dripping onto the hard floorboard.

After a few more days had passed. The Ninja finally agreed that it was about time they let him go to therapy. And they knew they should have given it to him when his father sacrificed himself. Or much earlier. So far lloyd has been taking things slow. Taking one step at a time. Getting over her. He never got to tell her he still loved her. That was his only regret. One day. Lloyd couldn't sleep. So he went out. And went to her monorail near the hill to where they would both just look out towards the stars. Lloyd sighed and then took out the old photo they took from when they were kids. And placed it there. He then sat next to the it. Then looked out upon the sea of stars. Until the sun came up. For a second he thought he felt someone wrap their arms around him. But when he turned around no one was there. He only sighed as he let out a faint laugh.

.

.

.

.

"My only wish is to meet you in another life someday...."

.

.

.

.

.