JJK(FATHER IN LAW) (DARK)(PART-2)(M)

Yoona and Jeongsan were shocked at the news they had just read. Jeon Jungkook, their Husband and father, had given away half of his property to them as their spouse and parent, and then had a secret divorce with each of them. It was all so sudden and bizarre, and they couldn't wrap their heads around it.

As they tried to process the news, they realized that Jungkook and Yn were still missing. Panic set in as they frantically tried to call and text Jungkook, but to no avail. It was as if he had disappeared off the face of the earth.

Little did they know, Jungkook was on his private jet with Yn, heading to South America. But Yn was not in a normal state. Jungkook had injected her with a chemical that kept her unconscious, and he was traveling with his trusted friend and accomplice, Park Jimin.

Jungkook had been planning this for months. He had always been jealous of Yn and Jeongsan's relationship, and he couldn't stand the thought of them inheriting his fortune. So, he devised a twisted plan to get rid of them both.

He had drugged Yoona and Jeongsan with sleeping pills, then taken Yn away while they were asleep. He had made Jeongsan sign the divorce papers discreetly, and he had manipulated the media to make it seem like everything was above board.

But Yn was the key to his plan. He had injected her with the chemical to ensure that she wouldn't wake up until they had reached their destination. He needed her to be unconscious so that he could carry out his plan without any interruptions.

As they landed in South America, Jungkook and Jimin began to put their plan into action. They had hired a team of people to help them fake Yn's death, and they had even created a fake grave site for her.

Yoona and Jeongsan had hired a private investigator to find out what had happened to Jungkook and Yn, and they were hot on their trail but to their misfortune they never found out about Jungkook and Yn.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

After a couple of days

Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw a man sitting beside her bed. Confused and disoriented, she asked, "Who are you?"

"Hey, take it easy," a voice said softly beside her.

His eyes filled with concern. She frowned in confusion as she tried to remember who he was.

"Who are you?" she asked, her voice hoarse.

The man's expression darkened for a moment before he quickly composed himself, forcing a smile onto his face.

"I'm Jungkook. Don't you remember me, Yn?" he said, his voice gentle.

Yn shook her head, feeling a sense of unease wash over her. "No, I don't remember anything. What happened to me?"

Jungkook's expression softened, and he took her hand in his. "You were in an accident. We were on our way back from our engagement party, and someone attacked us. You got hurt pretty badly."

Yn's eyes widened in shock as she tried to process the information. Engagement party? Who was this man, and why did she not remember anything about her past?

"I...I don't remember any of that," she said, her voice shaking.

Jungkook's eyes filled with sympathy as he leaned closer to her. "It's okay. You'll remember soon. But for now, just focus on getting better."