chapter -7

Jiang Cheng knocked hard on Wei wuxian's door.He opens the door and yells at Wei wuxian.But he doesn't get any reply.He looks the bed.it is empty. Jiang Cheng,"where is Wei wuxian."

______

A-qing and wangji were walking towards the living room.They heard someone chatting sound.wangji doesn't see kidnapped omega .wangji entering on living room saw a beautiful omega talking.His long slender legs are seen.All alphas are drooling over it. Everyones eyes are on wuxian. wuxian is back facing wangji.
"Ofcourse it's a plan for confusing you."A-qing said.
Omega looks at wangji's direction.There eyes locked .He understand,this is the omega,he saved.
"Alpha...." Omega called.
Wei wuxian's eyes were glowing.

"Alpha,why are your here?"Wei wuxian move closer to wangji.wangji can smell his sweet fragrance of jasmine.He understand that the Omega was very happy.

"Ahmm ....mm ..hmm..."wangji was out of words .

Others wondered.what happen to their cold Mafia leader who always emits killing aura .they looked face to face.Wangji is shuttering.

"Where is Jiang Cheng?"this question of Wei wuxian snapped every from their own world.

"Do you know where you are?"A-qing asked sarcastically.she understands wangji and wuxian knows earlier.

"Of course,it must be our new mansion.why you all are hear?"wuxian asked .

"Oh my god.... Wei wuxian your are wrong.This is our mansion.lan mansion.mafia's mansion.you are kidnapped by our men ." A-qing said.

Wei wuxian,"what the fuck you are saying A-qing?."

A-qing,"where is your High class family to save you?No one know you where here.do you think your family can save you from here?"

Wei wuxian,"A-qing what do you want?are you revenging me?"

A-qing,"of course.i wanted to show the power of mafia.you say you don't fear them.look around you . Handsome alphas are surrounded you."

Wei wuxian looks are around,there are many alphas who looks Wei wuxian as a prey.Fear crept in his mind.

Wei wuxian looks wangji and said,"Then why did you kidnap him?"

Everyone laughs.xue yang said,"He is the one who orderd to kidnap you...haha...haha.."
Everyones creepy smile increases fear of wuxian. But he act like this don't afraid him.
Wuxian understand wangji was in mafia.
But his pheromones smell indicates the omega was in distress.All the time wangji kept silent.

Wangji move forwards with his chilling aura. wuxian moves backward.His back was hit on the wall.wangji caged him with his hands. wuxian tries to escape but no avail.there face are close.fear crept in wuxian mind.

Wangji said in his deep voice,"say sorry to A-qing."
His voice and closeness made an electric impluse in wuxian.
Wei wuxian,"No..I will never say s-o-r-r-y"
Shutteringly said.

Wangji said,"call Jiang Cheng,bargain Wei wuxian with our weapons truck.shift him to  torturing room."

Fear increases in Wei wuxian mind.This handsome Alpha who helped him was an angel is disguise.Wei wuxian thinks he wan an angel but he was evil.

Xue yang forcefully touch the wrists of Wei wuxian and drag him.Wei wuxian freeze for a second.Wei wuxian try to escape from his grip.No avail.

Wei wuxian cry loudly by saying,"help me....help me....."He looks hopefully in the direction of wangji.tear drops were following continuously from his eyes.wangji turned his head.Wei wuxian knows mafia may rape beautiful omega.on thinking this ,he sobbs loudly.xue yang drags Wei wuxian in the floor. distress and agony pheromones of Wei wuxian filled the mansion. wuxian crying loud.

Suddenly the door of lan mansion open. everyone become dumbfounded.But Wei wuxian doesn't stop crying.His weeping sound echoed in the mansion.

______
_____

My English is poor. please forgive me if there are mistakes.Hope everyone like the story line.

____
___