.

you're free to skip this part, this is an author's note!! 

- - -

so... despite not writing for legit two whole years, i come back not only to finish up FEVER but make a whOLe new story based on a new fixation i'm seriously going through xD. i promise i'll get to discussing the main issue of all that soon dw... for real this time.

but to any newcomers reading this or old fans who are also interested in mario fanfics / content, hi!! one thing i should seriously note is that PLEASE DO NOT expect this to have a completed ending or completion in general. however, to be honest, i'm going to really try to this time as not only do i want to get back into writing again as a hobby (due to personal issues preventing me) i also really want physical copies of my written work. it may sound dumb and stuff to a majority, but i really want to and the idea to me itself just sounds so cool!! 

anywho, enough of that small note, of course, i do not own any of the characters featured in the story, and this is meant for entertainment purposes only. 

with that settled, it's been a long time since i've written supposedly properly so i apologize if things sound wack, confusing, or even grammar errors. i will do my best with clarification within my writing (even more so since im dyslexic) and pinches on more professionalism because i like being fancy hehe, but because of that these will take a bit to get out to make sure i prevent re-edit after publish and rephrasing as much as possible during multiples reviews. additionally, these are going to be rEALLy long since i prefer writing styles with more details and imagery appeal. 

thank you for reading this note, and happy gay reading!