Chapter 2

"So, Julia how about we play a game! Truth or dare!" James says the crowds cheers following. "Yes!" I agree. "So I'll go first, truth or dare?" he asks. "Truth!" I answer. "Perfect, who is your celebrity crush?" he says. "Hmm, that's a tough one... I'd have to go with Sebastian Stan." I say with the crowd cheering in agreement. "That's a good one that's a good one!"

time skip to the show being over

julialewis: Thank you James and the Late Late show for having me <3 @jamescorden @thelatelateshow

@jamescorden @thelatelateshow

COMMENTS

jamescorden: It was wonderful having you on!
- julialewis: pleasure is all mine!

username: Girl! Your celeb crush!! Same same!

richardmadden: no hurry back to set!
- julialewis: yes my prince

sebastianstan: check ur dms ;)

sebastianstan
9M Followers
15+ Mutauls

sebastianstan
Hey! Saw you on the show last night, quite the crush...

julialewis
Oh My Gosh.
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. I really was just answering truthfully. You are my celebrity crush!

sebastianstan
don't worry! I found it cute. I was actually wondering if you wanted to maybe meet up for dinner or lunch sometime?

julialewis
that sounds great, i'd love that!
I'm in the New York area soon again, next week friday and i'm there until monday. We can meet up one of those days if you'd like?

sebastianstan
that sounds great! We can do saturday evening.
here's my number we can chat more over imessage! (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

julialewis
wonderful! text later? i have to get to a scene! bye :)

sebastianstan
definitely bye :)