Chapter 5

Julia fidgeted with her bracelet on her wrist. She was in the taxi on her way to meet Sebastian for lunch. Nervous was an understatement, never did she dream to be here right now meeting up with her celebrity crush. Let alone be on a date with him. All she truly hoped for was for it to go smoothly, she didn't need the paparazzi ambushing her or Sebastian.

Although Julia didn't live in New York she spent a lot of time there filming, for press tours or press in general. She knew this place was quiet and out of the way enough that no one would bother them. As the car hit closer her heart beat sped up.

When she arrived in front of the cafe she opened the door and took a deep breath before walking in. Her eyes scanned the cafe searching for the brown haired blue eyed man she was meeting. Her eyes stopped, it was him. "Sebastian!" she said eagerly. "Hey!" he said standing up to give her a hug. "You look great today!" he said to her kindly. "Thank you, you look handsome yourself." she complimented back. "I'm glad you came! I was nervous that you where gonna blow me off." said Sebastian shyly. "Never! I couldn't be more happier myself." I said assuringly. "I'm another note, I'm starving." he said jokingly. I let out a light chuckle "Me too!" And with that we ordered and talked amongst each other, losing track of time in each others voices.

julialewis: my fav boysebastianstan

sebastianstan

COMMENTS

sebastianstan: damn I look good in this.
- julialewis: i agree.

anthonymackie: what is my man doing here?
- julialewis: mackie, mackie, mackie. When will you ever learn.

chrisevans: #jebastian
- julialewis: hey chris ;)
- sebastianstan: WOAHHH SETTLE DOWN
- chrisevans: she wants me

robertdowneyjr: little man is growing up!
- julialewis: arianna what are u doing here?!?
- robertdowneyjr: liz showed me that meme LOL
- julialewis: I'm wheezing that was funny