1 - Normal Day at school

Here's the first part!! I was so excited to write this!! (*≧∀≦*)

I know my grammar sucks (T ^ T)

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

No one's POV:

Y/n is just a normal girl, living her normal everyday life. She's a kind, sweet girl, who's always ready to help people.

Her caring personality makes it easier for her to make friends and get close to people. She's popular amongst her friends too.

Now, the day started out like any other normal day. Y/n was sleeping in her bed, all warm and cozy. It was 7:40am, so the sunlight hit Y/n's face brightly. It didn't seem to bother her though.

Then suddenly, her alarm went off for the fourth time. This time, Y/n actually woke up.

Y/n: Ugh... *gets up from bed slowly* what time is it?

Having the courage to finally get up from bed, she looked at the time, realising it's 7:42am now.

Y/n: WHAAAAAAH??!! I only have 18 minutes left to get ready and leave for school!! I BETTER HURRY!

Moving really fast, she got ready really quickly, then ran downstairs. She saw her mom cooking something. Y/n's breakfast was already made, lying on the dining table.

Y/n: Mommm! Why didn't you wake me up? *eats breakfast in super speed*

M/n: I tried to do that 3 times! Eventually I gave up. Now hurry up, you're already running late! *glares at Y/n*

Finishing her breakfast in 2 minutes, she looked around the house, noticing that Kaito, her younger brother, was nowhere to be found.

Y/n: Where's Kaito?

M/n: He already left. No go on, you're late!

Y/n: Oh shoot! *runs to the main door* Love you mom! Bye!

Y/n was running at full speed, regretting to constantly pressing down snooze on her alarm.

'I don't wanna be late!' She thought.

Entering the school, she ran through the school corridors, sighing in relief once she reached her classroom.

Y/n: *enters classroom* Yayyy! It's 7:59! I made it!

She realised the whole class was staring at her awkwardly. Y/n flushed in embarrassment, saying, "Oops- sorry—", then goes to her desk.

Timeskip- Lunchtime

Y/n's POV:

Today I think I was really lucky to make it to class before 8. Ugh, our teacher is so strict, there's no doubt she'll give me detention if I was late! Wait, did someone just say my name?

???: Y/n? Helloooo! Earth to Y/n!!

Oh, it's just my best friend, Rikka. Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I looked at her.

"Yes?"

Rikka: You were lost in your own world, weren't you? *sighs gently* It's alright. Anyway, why were you late today?

"I presses snooze on my alarm lots of times, okay? It's just that I was having such a good dream!" I groaned, closing my eyes.

Rikka: Oh~ Was the dream about you and Shu Kurenai?~

I look at her, blushing madly.

"W-what?! N-no way! He's just a fictional character!"

Rikka: A fictional character who you simp for~

"Stop teasing me!"

But she's right. Not about the dream part, the part where she says I simp for him. It's true. I do have a crush on Shu Kurenai.

I remember the day I first saw him like it was yesterday.

I was just finishing off my homework, but noises of crashing metal disturbed me. I went to the living room and it turned out Kaito had been watching some anime show.

"Turn the volume down, will you? I'm trying to finish off my homework!" I glared at him.

Kaito: Okay, okay. *rolls eyes*

Just as I was about to leave, a red eyed albino showed up on the screen. I could feel my cheeks blush.

"Who is that?" I asked.

Kaito: Oh, that's just Shu Kurenai. Why?

"Never mind."

From that day on, I had started to watch this anime, Beyblade Burst, with him too. And my crush on Shu grew even bigger.

Rikka: Are you lost im your own world again?

"Y-yeah..."

Timeskip- After School

As I waved bye to Rikka, I started walking home, lost deep in my thoughts.

I know this may sound like I'm ungrateful....but I'm not. I know I'm so lucky to have such an amazing life, with a caring family, the best friends ever, and everything I need.

But...I really just want to see what it's like. What it's like...

To live in the Beyblade Burst world.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Phew, all done!! I'm sorry if this one sucked. And I know my grammar is terrible as well.

Anyway, the next chapter will leave you guys on a little cliffhanger 😉

I'll let out the next part soon! <3

- Kanako