To the Heaven??

*Sigh* this girl is still awake... She has been overthinking too much lately. I'm afraid that she'll stress herself to death.

<< master, I've come to the conclusion that you've recently started misusing your powers. Using astral space for peeking is forbidden >>

???

" Ah... are you indirectly branding me as a pervert? In any case I'm just concerned about yukino. I'm sure you're already aware of it. If she continues overthinking
like this she'll be engulfed by the 'star-ego' "

from my analysis, I've found out that the 'star-ego' or the divine mana-core which
seems to be the main source of energy.

The foundation of this world. Which is only present in a number of humans who are known as princesses. The awakening starts as puberty starts.

It feeds on emotions and develops roots deep to ones soul controlling it's host like a parasite. According to thea only three out of the seven princesses have success-
-fully awakened. And levia is one of those
three. But her being the daughter of the god of the sea she has insane will power. which is why she's able to awaken without losing herself.

Well, even if yukino loses herself it's not like I can't do anything about it. I'll just re-write the system.

what I'm worried about is that if I keep helping her with everything she won't get the chance to grow by herself. she comes from a family of warriors if I do that I know. I'll crush her pride.

Enough with that! Thea told me that she wasn't honest when she said all the gods have given up on living. Only a number of gods who she considered her friends have gone into eternal sleep.

She said her mother the king of the gods 'Aeon' has invited me to heaven. Since
I want some change of pace it's a yes by
me.

...

" A-Amazing- so this is this worlds heaven It's as expected nothing but stunning! "

With just one look rimuru had already fallen in love with the place. though he hid his true intentions he had already titled this place as his own.

" mhm- I'm glad you love it! Let's head inside the interior is more beautiful "

As we entered the palace we were greeted by a rather powerful presence.