The Ancient One

After tormenting my brother-In-Law.
I got quite the unexpected response from aeon-san, " duel me " she said.

Although, I was against it at first since the results would be quite devastating. Ciel assured me that it is possible for us to create an isolated space with the help of my imaginary space. which could tank anything or any attack in all of fiction.

Although the part " In all of fiction "
went completely above my head, maybe
It's because she is a manas. she is able to perceive and able to comprehend none existent and concepts beyond me.

..Sigh*

Sometimes I wonder... Do I really deserve to have a cheat skill like " Manas ciel "

<< Nonsense! Utter nonsense!! None!
Not even veldanava himself is worthy of me.none other than my master...matters to me...

Master... I.. Please....

Master please don't ever say that again..
Ciel is only complete when she is with you master... >> The always proud ciel had tears on her eyes... it's-

c-cute~

" D-Don't- think much of it... I was just spouting nonsense nothing serious.... "

Oh god, of all things I never expected
her to cry, maybe I underestimated her emotions.

" I'm sorry ciel... "

<< ...hmph! >>

" Ah, anyways ciel do you think I can
win against her? I mean I could if I used everything I've got... But- "

<< You underestimate yourself too much master, sigh* just who do you even think I am?! Just believe in me... >>

I have a bad feeling about this...

" So, Shall we begin..? "

If I hold anything back it would be disrespectful towards the king of gods.
So- " I won't hold anything back!! "

*Smirk*

" How amusing. Then, I mustn't hold back anything either!! " shouted aeon.

As she declared her words, her tiny body grew into a colossal being. As she stood proud the world itself bowed down to her.

After all before that being. The world itself looked like a tiny drop of water.

Monstrous-

Monstrous-

So, that's your true self. The true power of the ' King of the Gods ' Aeon.

For fuck sake, what colossal body you have. But- " That doesn't mean you'll be unscathed! Bring forth chaos, Turn Null  "