prologue

°•. ✿ .•°

As I stood there, my heart was racing. I understood what happened, and I knew what was waiting for me. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. The spotlight shone down directly at me, the audience was hushed waiting in anticipation for my speech.

I stood at the edge of the stage, my heart beating faster with every passing moment. I had rehearsed this scene a hundred times, but I knew that nothing could prepare me for the real thing.

My palms were slick with sweat, and my heart was beating so fast that I thought it might burst out of my chest. I took a deep breath and looked out at the sea of faces before me.

My mind went blank, and I couldn't remember what I wanted to say. My carefully prepared speech was a jumbled mess in my head. I started to speak, my voice shaking as I stumbled over my words. I wanted to show everyone my gratitude and bowed. I felt the tears starting to well up in my eyes.

I looked forward again and he appeared, standing on the stage from the opposite side. Our eyes met, and I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me. It was him. We stood there for a moment, drinking each other in. But then he smiled, and I felt my nerves start to fade. It was a warm, genuine smile, one that reached his eyes.

And at that moment, I knew everything was going to be okay.

We were locked in a moment that felt like it would never end. I knew that I would remember that gaze for the rest of my life, and I knew that it was just the beginning of something beautiful.

I move the microphone closer to my mouth, and took a deep breath once again:

"As much as we may try to hold on to a chapter in our lives, there comes a time when it must come to an end. It may be painful, and we may wish that we could go back and relive it all again, but the truth is that we must move forward. It's only when we close one chapter that we can start the next one. -

We may not know what the next chapter holds, but we can be sure that it will be different. So don't worry my dear friends, change can be scary, but it can also be exciting. So as we close one chapter in our lives, let us do so with gratitude for the memories and lessons that it brought us, and with hope for the adventures that await us in the next. -

I sincerely hope you'll get the chance to debut too, don't lose hope yet."

What will await Yena after taking a top 10 spot in Boys Planet?

Read to follow Yena's adventures as the only girl member of ZB1.

.•° ✿ °•.

a/n

yall im so excited to write this book. don't get your hopes too high tho it's my first time writing IDK HOW THIS WILL END UP. i hope everything will go as planned and you guys will like it too. also for any ideas or just if u wanna talk about something FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME I LOVE PEOPLE.