~1~

I still remember how our first conversation started.

***•_•***

"I don't find you funny", Hongjoong groaned snatching his book from Wooyoung considering he was only a couple millimetres taller. He had visibly been distracting him midway through his studies for exams because he got tired of reading the same words over again from lack of understanding.

He could only lie on Hongjoong's bed and stare at the ceiling then go downstairs and get food then come back and stare back at the ceiling. It was a routine until he'd had enough. So he snatched Hongjoong's book off him trying to gain some sort of attention.

Hongjoong slapped the back of Wooyoung's head with his book after getting back a hold of it glaring right into his soul.

"If you're bored call Yeosang. You two are always stuck to each other and poking your noses in each other's businesses"

"I'm fighting demons to desert you right now and go off to him actually"

"Do what you want, I'll just call Seonghwa over"

"Isn't that the art kid you have a fat crush on?", Wooyoung retorted.

"He's a friend, Wooyoung not the guy I like. Plus he's already dating someone"

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders at him falling back flat on the bed and groaning into the bed sheets. He convinced himself he'd just read two or three more pages and then he'd be dragging Hongjoong out with him.

A page and a half finished. He didn't understand a single thing. No one ever told him studying chemistry would be this hard. He heard Hongjoong sigh and heard his book shut. His lips curled into a wide grin as he jolted off the bed and stared at him. Eyes twinkling.

"Come on then. Let's go somewhere so you can at least cure your boredom", Hongjoong groaned getting off his chair and heading out the door.

"I'll call Yunho and Yeosang and we can all go out together. The park maybe?"

"Sure, Wooyoung. Whatever you want.", there was a hint of irritation in his voice and Wooyoung could tell he was tired and fed up. But he'd loosen up the minute they'd step out.

Yunho and Yeosang arrived a while later, Yeosang holding a box of chicken. The pair rolled their eyes at the sight not really surprised.

"Sorry for making you two wait", Yunho apologised on their behalf "Yeosang insisted we got chicken first because he hadn't had any since last night"

"Not much of a surprise", Hongjoong muttered lazily using this foot to push the swing he was sitting on.

"What's his issue", Yunho asked sitting on the swing next to Hongjoong.

"He's pissed i suggested we took a breather", Wooyoung replied nonchalantly.

"You disturbed my studying, Wooyoung. That's what you did"

"I thought music was easy to study", Yeosang spoke with a mouthful of chicken drumstick slightly hugging it towards himself when Yunho stuck his hand out for some. Yunho rolled his eyes at the gesture retrieving his hand back.