1 The Danger Zone

At the danger zone highway...

A red Maserati could be seen dashing forward across the eerily quiet but exquisitely constructed highway.

The dude who was driving the car was a tanned skin youth, who had a blue bandanna tied on his head.

And sitting at the backseat of the car was a fierce looking gunman with a tattooed left arm, who was holding a black M1A™ gun in his grip, his aura is menacing, and his sheer deadly gaze is enough to crumble the soul of a common man.

Right beside the gunman was a young pretty maiden who was tied to the car-seat half conscious, but one couldn't call her pretty at this moment, as her face was covered with nothing more but bruise and dirt.

Suddenly the gunman's smartphone begin to buzz, hence, he quickly picked the incoming call as though he had been anticipating the call for so long.

"Greetings boss"

"Speak"

"We finally got that bitch, and as told, her body is immune to toxic drugs and poisons, we used the most powerful toxins on her, yet she's... she's still half conscious,... she's truly a weirdo, and we barely abducted her using brute force".

The gunman spoke with a somewhat trembling voice, perhaps he's being careful enough not to offend the person at the other side of the phone.

"You talk too much Dean, since when have you been this loquacious?__Nevertheless, there's a bad news to relay, the legendary young mysterious tycoon who owns the danger zone highway is just a few miles away from were you are, currently heading toward the southern boarders".

A deep villainous voice simultaneously sounded in response to the gunman from the other side of the phone.

"F-Fuck!", The gunman named Dean couldn't help but curse out loud.

"Put your fucking mind at ease Dean, you're one of my best hitmen, could I possibly send you on a mission without having a plan B?, I've prepared reinforcements in case things go awry",

The villainous voice came once more seemingly with a tinge of comfort this time around.

"To hell with your foolish plans boss!, I'm sorry if this sound rude, but I'll rather run away like a coward than to face the wrath of that devil!".

Dean snapped warily as he quickly end the call, not giving a fuck about the consequences.

"Dean, what the hell are we gonna do now?, we're not going back, are we?, I hope we won't, for I really wanna see that legendary tycoon who owns this danger zone in flesh, even some prominent figures would go Gaga to see his face, no?",

The tanned skin youth said as he slam his foot on the brake.

"Are you crazy Thor?, what are you, a fanboy? waiting for that killing guru and his bloodthirsty men to arrive is simply offering yourself as a burnt sacrifice!, listen, I'm dropping this girl right now, then you turn the car and speed off, okay?, we're running out of time!",

Dean hastily said in panic as he unties and drag Tilda out of the car in haste.

"Why would you do that?, she had seen our faces already, why not just kill her?", The tanned skin guy whose name is Thor asked askance.

"That's because if that devil by any means caught us doing any illicit act, like abducting or killing, then we and our family would be goners". Dean explained as he wipe off the sweat on his face.

Just in a matter of seconds, one could hear the faint sound of an oncoming car from a distance.

At that, they hastily turned the car and speed off at an impossible speed.