Denial and Frustration

"This- this is your fault." Green blamed, as Chosen turned away from Second's corpse.
"...Are you serious?" 
"This is all your fault." Green repeated, obviously heartbroken.
"I.. I know." Chosen looked down in shame.
"You know??" Don't you realize what you've done?" Green glared towards Chosen, who felt like a stranger at this point.
"What?" Chosen replied, taken aback by Green's words.
"Green!" Blue protested.
"Shut it, Blue. You don't know how I feel." Green scowled. Blue was stunned.
"What the hell? I get that you're upset with me, but—" Chosen tried to scold but was cut off.

"If you hadn't taken him, he would still be alive."

---

A shaky sigh could be heard from Chosen. Red, Blue and Yellow were worried about the two. Red placed a hand on Green's shoulder to comfort him, but he didn't even seem to react.

"What I did was unforgivable. I understand your grief, but now is not the time for it." He said in a calm tone, although underneath he was still processing the loss of Second.

"So much for that esteemed hero. " Green mumbled under his breath, standing up.

"Green!" Yellow warned, but it was too late. Was Green trying to get on Chosen's nerves? Whatever the reason, it was kind of working. Chosen tried to hide his irritated expression, but those words hurt. He was supposed to be the hero that protects.. how could this have happened?

"You're really just like Dark Lord, huh?" Green dissed. That was the last straw. Chosen suddenly felt a wave of rage wash over him. He raised his hand and— Green felt a harsh slap across his face. He stumbled back, as his cheek stung from the hit. 

"That's enough. Don't you dare compare me to that.. monster. You're obviously distraught, just shut up before you make anything worse." Chosen cautioned.

"He's right. Let's go." Yellow motioned his hand away, as they slowly accepted their loss.

---

"I- I'm sorry." Green apologizing? Pff, that's rare. Even now. "I don't know what came over me."

The gang began to return to where they came from, the ip panel. Chosen watched them leave and sighed, wait- where was all the merceneries from earlier?! He swiftly examined his surroundings, to not avail. The people who were just hunting him seemed to be missing. He suddenly felt pressure on the back of his head.

A gun.