Death || موت

"aryaan gari nikalo (take out the car)," Ismael yelled with all the power his lungs held.

"What happened, baba?" He asked with concern, taking over him

"Zulfqar and bhabhi got into a  car crash" as those words left Ismael's mouth a try fell on the floor. As they looked behind, it was aina.

She ran to them. "What happened?" her eyes were demanding for an accurate answer

"Beta lets just go there." he caressed her hair, and they started to walk out of the house.

The whole ride, her heart, was pounding like it's going to explode any second. She was feeling hot blood rushing all over her body. Her hands were shivering in fear. Her head was hurting, and there was a layer of panic inside her. She didn't even notice when the car got stopped.

"Aina?" He called her name, snapping her out of the thoughts. Other cars also came at that time.

They all hurriedly went inside unknowingly, aryaan held her hand, securing her. Soon the counter appeared in front of them.

"Nurse, we are looking for Zulfqar khan -" Ismael was still speaking when the nurse suddenly nodded and took them to the ward.

The door opened, revealing her father looking at her with weakness. As she appeared in front of him, his lips formed a weak smile

"Baba," a whisper left her lips as she ran to him and began to caress his head.

"Baba, you're going to be okay," cried, leaving her mouth as she couldn't even speak.

"Beta," her father spoke. "Take care of yourself, okay?" a tear rolled down his cheek. He looked up at aryaan. "Please don't ever leave her hand." he took a gasp.

"Zulfqar tu theek ho jaye ga yar (you'll be fine bro)." Ismael came in front of tears in his eyes.

"Meri beti ka khyal rkhna (take care of my daughter)." With that, his eyes got shut.

"Baba?" She shook his body. Tears falling from her eyes. She didn't even notice herself falling on the floor, and there she just cried again and again and again.

"DOCTOR!" Saniya shouted as she went outside the ward.

Soon, the doctor came, and after checking, he just looked down and left. He didn't even speak. Why? Aina was breaking into millions of pieces. Her heart exploded as she didn't understand anything. She suddenly wiped her cheeks and stood.

"Muma? Where is she?" She looked at aryaan, who was already looking at her. His eyes were red, but he wasn't crying yet. He was having a hard time looking at her. He was a humane person and was taking pity on her.

They walked ran from one ward to another, but nowhere she was found. They saw a nurse coming towards them, so Ibrahim rushed towards her.

"We are looking for a lady. Recently, car crash patient, where is she?" He asked with a lot of hope filled in his eye. Wanting an answer that could make her cousin take a calm breath.

"No lady survived in that car crash," and she walked away. Leaving an already broken soul to break more.

She fell on the floor. Again. Pulling her hair.

Aryaan held her shoulder as saniya sat with her rubbing her hands. Shumaila called her name again and again while I was calling a doctor. Ismael was nub himself.

***

"Aina, please have some food," shumaila sat in front of her with a tray filled with food.

"Tai Ammi, I'm not hungry." she looked at her, and her eyes didn't hold that spark from before. That haze in her eyes was long forgotten as if it wasn't ever there.

"At least have a little bit of" she argued with her and this time she just nodded. "Try to eat most of it," and with that, she walked out of the room.

She started taking small bites of food, but she was still not feeling enough to eat. Her tongue was refusing to move. Her teeth had no strength. she was in misery. Her tears were still pouring.

***

"Abbu huzoor, we will take aina with us," Ismael announced, taking the attention of everyone sitting there.

"Yes, i think if we change the atmosphere, it will be better for her," shumaila agreed with her husband.

"We will be there too, so her heart would feel less alone," saniya also joined.

"It's not the right time, but i have a request." ammi huzoor looked at her son and daughter-in-law.

"Yes, ammi huzoor," the couple said in a sync

"I want aina to stay in this family. Mujhy aina ky liye aryaan chahiyee(i want aryaan for aina)" as soon those words left her mouth aryaan attention went to them. There was an unknown feeling that he had never felt before. A girl he admired was being settled for him. But he will listen to her side first. Nothing would happen if she did not agree.

"Yes ammi huzoor we agree," shumaila said, looking at her husband, who also nodded.

Shumaila and aina's mother were childhood friends and neighbours. Their bond was very strong, but due to the issues between family, the bond was broken. After years, they met, and shumaila lost her friend. Shumaila was a very humble person.

***

"Aina, did you take all the stuff?" Saniya asked, assuring

"Yes, saniya baji." she slightly nodded, and both of them started to walk out of the house.

There she met her grandparents. She hugged them one last time before sitting inside the car. She came here to have fun but she is leaving with the sadness. She never thought that this could have happened. Those roads that always bring a smile on her face were looking no longer beautiful.

She lost the reason for her smile.

How will she live?

The drive was long. They stopped in the drive thru to have some food. She hesitated at first, but looking at their concerned face, she gave in and ordered herself some food.

She didn't know why they flavors weren't doing anything to her. She was always a spice lower and used to complain that her food wasn't spicy enough, yet she was eating it without even saying a word.

Saiya and Ibrahim called her from time to time sometimes to show her something on the road or on their phone. They were trying cheer her up, but she only faked a smile, and they knew that it wasn't working at all.

Loss of parents is something that no one can fulfil. She was only loved by them. She only loved them. There was no one expecting them. How will she survive without them?

_______________________

It's a sad chapter.

What do you think about the next chapter?

Hope you enjoyed it.

Will see ya all soon.

Byee

🦋