Birthday || سالگراہ

Last few days have went pretty awkward for aina. She was not able to face aryaan at all. Anytime he appears aina just gets dissappear. Everytime he in the same place as her she feel her heart bursting. She can't afford that.

"Aina? GOD YOU AREN'T READY YET" saniya started shouting as she entered inside her room.

"Ibrahim was troubling me" with the innocent face of her she defended.

"He's such a moron" saniya cursed under her breath. "Go and wear your dress, I'll do your makeup" saniya throwed that black dress at her ans pushed her inside the bathroom

"Its not a function just a birthd-" aina was still speaking but saniya shut the door at her.

After taking a shower of 15 minutes she came out with a white towel rapped on her head. She sat infront of her vanity when saniya pulled off the towel and began to blow dry her hair.

"Saniya i cant find my kheri" ibrahim came inside the room.

"Go find it yourself" saniya snapped as she pulled the straightner out of her hair.

"Aina can you-" he came forward but the devil herself saniya stopped him.

"She is already late because of you" saniya pushed his head away and he lost his balance but gladly he didn't fell.

"Okay I'm going. Witch" and he ran away receiveing a chukle from aina.

"Bari hassi arhi hai? (Why are you laughing?)" She said in her hig sister tone and aina was shut. 

"No eyeliner" aina stood from her chair.

"It will look good on you" saniya fought back.

"No means no" aina snatched the line and throwed it somewhere only she knew.

"Okay let me put red lip-" saniya was going to grab the lipstick but aina again snapped.

"I will apply tint. You should go the guest have arrived in the garden" and this time aina pushed saniya away.

***

Walking outside the garden the very first person she saw standing was him. He was with his friends maybe. He was smiling at them. He didn't looked at her yet. He was wearing black shalwar kameez with folded sleeves. They were matching.

"I know i am a matchmaker" ibrahim came out of nowhere.

"Ibrahim?" Aina gave him a glare but that didn't have much effect on him.

"I want to make an announcement" ismael voice came out from the speaker and everyones attention was now on stage.

"My son aryaan will be married to by dearest niece aina. Invitation cards will reach to your houses but today i wanted to make there relationship official" he smilled as he spoke.

"Now aryaan and aina please come to the stage and exchange the rings" shumaila spoke as the garden was filled with clapping and ibrahin shouting.

Soon after they were standing infront of each other. Only them were present on the stage. In the light of moon and stars under the dark sky with dim lights there destiny bought them together. Aina was not holding an eye contact but aryaan was shamelessly looking at her.

"Aina, may i?" His hand was asking for her hand and she slowly gave it to him. And soon a light weight ring slides on her ring finger. She felt a strong emotion consuming her body.

Aina was holding his hand as she tried to slide that ring on his hand with her shaking figure. After that, she looked at him, and thanks to saniya and ibrahim music began to play along with the cheers.

"Beautiful like always" aryaan complemented as he helped her off the stage.

"Everyone! Its time to cut the cake" aryaan spoke as he pulled her with him towards the table.

He cutted the cake and everyone began to sing for him but they didn't notice rida. She was standing away from them with tears flowing down her cheeks. As aina and rida held an eye contact she ran inside the house.

After spending all the night while celebrating the guest finally started to leave and soon they were left alone.

"Lets call it a day" ibrahim yawned and went inside saniya following. Leaving aina and aryaan behind as as aina held her pace she was stopped by him consuming the way.

"You're avoiding me" he said with a raised eyebrow and aina head went down.

"No." She said with her head still lowered.

"Then why you are not talking to me" he asked her wanting a sufficient answer

"We don't talk. Much?" She lightly tilted her head up and seeing his gaze her eyes went again to the floor.

"That hurts" he said with his hand on his heart.

"I think i need sleep. Bye" and she ran inside the house. Earning a laugh from him. It was a laugh not a chuckle.

--------------------------------

Slightly short chapter...

Hope you enjoyed ♡

Byeee

🦋