𝒯𝓌ℴ

[Play: Heaven And Back by Chase Atlantic]

A/N: Comment a bunch and vote, loves... the smutty chaos between these two is starting!

CW: Dirty talk, fingering, mentions of using drugs.

~

Running backstage with Maxine and Mackenzie, Zaya rounded the curtain and flipped the hat off her head. She pulled the Black Card out of the top hat and turned it over.

James B. Barnes was listed on the front.

Zaya arched a brow as she felt the metal in her gloved hands. Mackenzie peered over Zaya's shoulder and examined the card, Maxine doing the same.

"Holy shit... he just gave that to you?!" Maxine stated as less of a question, peering over to look at Zaya.

Examining the card further, Zaya removed off her feather boa with one hand, her focus still on the bold lettering as she made her way back over to the dressing room. 

Mackenzie brushed a hand through her short red hair, the bright dyed color reflecting off the vanity lights. Zaya made sure to put her heels back on and adjusted her makeup and lipstick to be perfect again.

"I'm going to the floor," Zaya ran her hand through her curled hair and took a deep breath. She took the black card, tucking it between her breasts in the corset. "Wish me luck?" She gestured a playful shrug to her two friend.

"Stop by the bar, get a drink for him. He had a Whiskey Neat," Maxine grinned. "Joey's gotcha!"

Zaya nodded.

"Thanks, Max!" Zaya blew a kiss to them both before she turned away and walked from backstage to the right, moving toward the bar.

As she passed by the guests sitting at their tables, some gave her gentle claps, grinning at her performance, some praising her, others being a little too forward, but she just smiled and nodded at all the respectful ones as she weaved between each of the tables.

When she finally reached the bar, Zaya sat down and met Joey's gaze. He was tall, thinner, with jet-black hair that fell in his eyes. He grinned at her, shaking the cocktail mixer.

"Hey, Zaya," he uncapped the liquor bottle and poured some of it over the ice in a glass. "Saw you getting a little personal with the blue-eyed demon over there," he quipped, drizzling the sugar syrup over the cocktail.

"It's just business, trying to make a good tip, Joey," she winked, leaning over the bar counter. "And what is it with you and blue eyes?" 

Joey looked suddenly frightened, but in a playful demeanor.

"I'm genuinely scared of that guy! His eyes are staring into my soul!"

"You have blue eyes."

"I know," he chuckled, looking back down with a smile and shrugging to himself. "I scare myself every morning."

Zaya rolled her eyes with a gentle laugh. "Well, if you could do me the biggest favor and refill his drink, that would be greatly appreciated. Whis-"

"Whiskey Neat..." Joey finished for her with a nod. "Got it," he turned around, grabbing a cherry and putting it on top of the drink he had been working on. Quinn then came up behind Zaya, giving her an open-mouthed grin and thumbs up in a gesture to her performance.

"Nice job, babe. But as much as I hate to tell you this... the real star of the show was behind you," she hinted to Mackenzie in a flirty tone. Quinn balanced the drinks Joey had made on her serving tray and handed him the dirty glasses she had collected from the bar.