Chapter 5

A/N:
you've probably noticed that i decided to republish my fanfic, that's because i was bored lol

from this point forward all the writing will be recent, the rest is old writing i have decided to keep the old writing because it's fun to look back at (and i'm too lazy to rewrite this fanfic ☠️)

Few weeks go by, Pandora continues to try to befriend Molten Freddy but is unsuccessful. Pandora works at the prize counter as she usually does, giving kids their prizes and just monitoring the ticket machines so no one tries to break into it. She yawns, head rested on her hand at the counter waiting for closing time.

closing time came and Pandora stretched. sighing and restocking the prizes and going around restocking the token machine and ticket machine as well, she felt like she was being watched from above. she looked up and saw Molten staring at her, she shivered. Pandora tried to ignore him and continued doing her job, Molten continued to be creepy. After finishing, Pandora started cleaning the pizzeria. It reeked of sweat and food. she wasn't programmed to clean but the smell irritated her, she vacuumed and mopped and cleaned everything. she smiled proudly at her work. Walking back to her booth

She was about to walk in and then was stopped by Molten, not looking very happy. Pandora sighs "What?" she looks at him "I know what you're doing." Molten says, She looks at him confused "What do you mean." She asks "You're trying to be my friend, and it won't work." He says in a deep and scary tone, Pandora looks at him sadly.

"You know what, you're right! i am trying to be your friend, i'm just trying to help you because that's why i want to do and you keep being a fucking asshole. Why did you even come over here?? did you want me to feel shitty for trying to be your friend?? you know i've been fucking insecure and sad for weeks because of how you humiliated me when i tried doing something nice for you?! what the fuck is wrong with you!?" Pandora snaps at him, he just stands there. Tears fill Pandoras eyes, she tries to wipe them away  before Molten notices but he does anyways.

she starts to crying, Molten reaches for her but she hits him as hard as she can "fuck you!!!" she runs off and Moltens ears go down, he didn't realize how much his actions were affecting her until now. he felt guilty.

Pandora cried behind the pizzeria in the dark, she felt humiliated, tired and embarrassed. "the others were right, it's not work it." she buried her face in her arms and continued to cry, someone approached her. It was Molten, she knew it was him "please, get away from me." she looked to the side "Hey, look i'm..." he sighs "i'm really sorry" he says and everything goes quiet for a few minutes.

"Why do you hate me so much. What did i do to you that made you so angry at me." Pandora asks holding back tears, hearing that broke Molten. his ears went down. "I've just been very angry recently, and i know now that i shouldn't of taken that out on you. That was wrong of me and i deeply apologize." He says while sitting by her and trying to comfort her, Pandora hugs him and Molten was startled but he ended up accepting the hug.