🙊pt4🙊

He slid back in to the sofa, he grabbed you by the waist to pull you closer "hey!"you said A displeasing tone.

He looked at you and nodded in agreement, and let go of your waist "sorry " he mumbled.

I scoot in the rest of the way without him having to touch me.

"Can I touch you now?" You froze when he sead that.

...

I could feel the tension growing. Or it could of just been me I don't know.

"Y....yeah , b but it's not anything else besides the fact that it frigid in here.

His eyes searched my face. I felt hot under his stare.

"ich weiß, dass, (I know that).
He scooted into meet my body, and he softly pushed the back of your head so that your face will meet his chest, he was warm like really warm it wasn't surprising despite the size of him.

He put one arm over your shoulder without touching any other part of you. You could feel yourself relaxing in his touch, there was just somthing different about him somthing that allowed you to feel safe. "Mhm"

"What" he said with his eyes closed questioning you.

"Sorry did I say that out loud?,I didn't mean to"

"Mhm ok" he was very browsy.

This was awkward, despite the fact that you've only known this man for a few months,and now you cuddle up to him. Especially now. Especially the feelings I felt last night.

"König I Tilden my head up to look at him.

"Mh" he said eyes now half way open, and from what I could tell he was heavy-eyed.

"Why do you were that mask all the time I've never seen you without it?".

"I just do" I could tell he was closing off of me so I didn't press any further.

"I'm sorry" you said lightly pressing your forehead egenst his chest.

"Hey its ok" he said before lifting your chin up to look at him.

You looked up at him there was a uncomfortable tension between you and him but he broke the silence.

"C-can i" he paused never mind he said letting go of your face.

"No finish, it's ok I'll answer any of you questions".

"Oh"...

"C-can I k-

The conversation could no longer further from a loud banging on the door.

"König y/n, ya in there?"

It was soap.

Shit...könig didn't have a shirt on.

To late.

Soap had kicked the door in. A smirk had greew on his face "watcha doin..." könig was trying to rush to his shirt and I was trying to get off of the sofa.

"NO! Soap I promise it's not that

"Okay....." He said his smile even bigger "well c'mon we gotta go"

"Yeah ok" you said before rushing out the door.

Ghost was in the car waiting and I know damn well that If soap says anything ghost will be pissed.

We got got into the back (we as in y/n and könig 😘).

(I'm really sorry that this sucks I'm trying its my first time lol).