Chapter 1- Secrets spilled.

I laid on my bed,watching time go by. My friends were all busy and Niall was at work. I was alone. The boys would be home in a few hours. I waited for time to pass,but it seemed to so slow. I could hear the rain beating on the roof. 

drip...drip...drip.

I started getting annoyed by how slow time was going. So I but on a hoodie and ran out side to take a walk. I walked for a good 3 hours,just because there was nothing else to do. Finally,Niall car pulled upnest to me. Soaking wet,I turned to the car.

"What are you doing out here! You must be freezing!",He yelled over the rain.

Niall got out of the car and hugged me. He opened the passenger side of the car for me. 

"What were you doing out there?",He asked concerned. As if something bad was gonna happen.

"I got bored of watching the clock.",I smirked.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You're so beautiful..",He blurted out.

I rolled my eyes and and laughed,

"Keep your eyes on the road." I said with a friendly push.

When we got home,Niall was being clingy. As if,he didn't want me to be alone. I didn't mind but,I was worried.

"Lets get you out of those wet clothes." 

I smirked. 

"I can do that myself." I laughed.

He began and push my against the wall,his lips pressed against mine. He took off his pants,as I look off mine. Then our lips reattached. Then,he look off my hoodie and froze. Glancing at my wrists.

Time seemed to have...stopped. I put my arm behind my back.

"Let me see your wrists." He demanded.

I hesitated for a moment. Knowing that Niall could leave me for this but,I showed him..

"Babe...why...?" Niall looked at me with his deep blue eyes. He looked really concerned,like he cared..

I couldn't speak,so I just gave him my Diary.

"Here.",I managed to choke out.

I locked myself in my room. I knew everything was gonna change once he found out. My diary,had everything in it..everything since I was 12 years old. I didn't call it a Diary though,I called it my thoughts book.