Chapter 2- The truth.

He knocked on my door. I stood up and unlocked the door. I laid my face in my pillow,in tears. He laid next to me. It was quiet,you could only hear me gasping for breath underneath my tears. When I calmed down,he tried to talk to me.

"Why didn't you tell me about this..I want the truth. I could've helped you out with this.."

I sighed.

"Because when I'm around you,I don't feel depressed..I feel loved,like somebody actually cares. You wouldn't understand,When I read the hate on Twitter,I break down. Sometimes I just wanna go away.",I told him in a whisper.

"I do care..I care about you so much and you don't even realize how inlove with you I am.. Anything you need to show or tell me,I promise that I will understand. I'll never leave your side. I love you to much to just let you go away.",He looked at me so seriously.

I showed my my cuts. From my ankles to my shoulders and told him how I starve myself because I don't think I'm skinny enough. I told him everything,but one thing I assured him is that,he couldn't stop me from doing it. That everyday,he has to leave and I'm alone for 6 hours and I can do anything I wanted. He looked a bit sad..because he know he couldn't stop me. 

"How is your singing?",He asked as if he had a idea.

"I don't know.",I said with a shrug.

He took me to the recording studio for some testing.

"Sing what you wrote in your diary...", He showed me the page I had it written on.

"O-Okay.." I stuttered.

"I'm sitting here,waiting for something that's not gonna happen.

I can't help but wondering is waiting worth satisfaction

I guess I never knew,how strong this feeling would be

Now I'm wondering how you couldn't see..

I'm done TRYING

Sick of CRYING

I might be SMILING

but on the inside...I'm DYING.

You wouldn't understand...

I'm sinking like quicksan-"

 Just then,I noticed that all of the boys were listening to me,and so was their producer. I couldn't hear what they were saying because the sound proof walls.

  When I stopped singing,the smiled at me. Niall opened the door for me to exit. The producer walked up to me..

"Well..The boys and I were thinking if maybe...you would want to be the next member of One Direction.?" The producer smiled at me.

I gasped.

"You-You're serio-us",I stuttered.

"Deffinatley.",Harry said.