The Digimon Devil

( It was a couple of weeks since  Vola had met Ranamon. Since then the two have been getting along great and had begun to form attacks with Rela that would benefit all three of them.  Currently, they were with their mothers on a mission to defeat a digimon that had attacked a city in Jasper Nevada)

" So whose the danger this time mom? You two sound worried." Said Vola. "It's a digimon that we had faced once before. One that has almost made me...made me question my partnership with Renamon." Said Rika as they arrive at the location only to come across the Autobots and  Decepticons in a battle with each other in a snowy wasteland of people frozen solid. " Who could have done this? ( Walks next to Rika, Rana, and Renamon not noticing the icy wind coming off of  Vola who is slowly getting angry). Since you both have an idea about who did this. What's the plan?" Said  Rela. " The plan is that you three try and find any survivors while we deal with the digimon that caused this. ( Notices how  Vola isn't looking in their direction). Ok, Vola." Said  Renamon. "Hm. (Looks at Renamon and Rika before looking away and at a frozen body of a family of three with the parents trying to protect their child).  Yeah sure got it." Said  Vola.

" ( Laughs with glee at looking at the frozen wasteland that he created). What a splendid scenery. I'm almost sad that I'll have to see it go. ( Looks at the battle between the autobots and decepticons). First I will ad  some tinmen to my collection." Said a white digimon.

" ( Looks to her left after shooting at the deceptions and spots the white digimon). Optimus sir, there is a digimon here. I think he's the cause of all this ice." Said  Strongarm as both the autobots and the decepticons stopped shooting at each other to look at the digimon that was floating above the. " Greetings machines,  my name is Icedevimon and I have come to add all of you to my collection." Said  Icedevimon. " Megatron is a trophy for no one. You will pay for your insolence with your life." Said Megatron as he aims his ion cannon at Icedevimon only for the digimon to get hit in the back as everyone then looks to see that it was  Kyubimon that had attacked  Icedevimon.

" So you're the one behind this. Release these people and we won't destroy you." Said  Rika. " ( Grins at who he sees). Well if it isn't the weak little human and her weak partner. I've been waiting for a rematch with you." Said  Icedevimon as  Kyubimon growls at him. " It's you, but how? You're not supposed to remember the people that deleted you." Said  Rika in shock. " You could say that my savior came in the form of another me and his master.  He'll be so pleased when I bring him the strange new digidestined and the traitorous Dark Renamon." Said  IceDevimon. " You will not touch them." Said  Kyubimon. "Oh really, we shall see. ( launches a barrage of icicles from his wings). AVALANCHE!" Said  Icedevimon as he launches two barrages of icicles from his wings at  Ria and  Kyubimon. " FOX TAIL INFERNO!" Yelled  Kyubimon as she launches medium fireballs from her nine tails in order to counteract the icicles however, this causes a smokescreen to form which blocks her vision. For once the smokescreen dissipates,  the only things that they can see are the autobots and decepticons encased in ice all the way to their necks." Darn it, he got away. But why would he? ( Quickly remembers what he had said). Elisa, Rela." Said  Rika as she and Kyubimon run back to where they last saw them. 

( Backover with Rela, Vola, and Rana)

" ( Runs with  Rela and Rana alongside her after spotting a single mother with her three-year-old son who is hiding behind a frozen building while a family of six that are crouched behind a truck). There are still people here. We need to get them out of here." Said  Vola as she runs toward the family of six only to then jump back in order to dodge a barrage of icicles before looking up to see Icedevimon. " ( Spots  Dark Renamon and  Vola in her human form). h, there you two are. I've been looking for you two. ( Looks over toward where the family of six is hiding). Trying to save some humans are we? I must confess, it is a noble goal. It's too bad you couldn't do the same for the many others that have joined my collection." Said  Devimon as he prepares a Cold Breath attack. " ( Closes her eyes with her head down and thinks back to all of the frozen people scattered around the town but then remembers the ones that fell to pieces). This...nightmare...was caused...by you. ( Doesn't notice how the icy cold air is beginning to swirl around her ). Those people...lost their lives...because of you. ( Lifts her head up with her eyes in their volpmon form and glares at him ). THIS TOWN WAS PUT IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU! ( Dashes at Him and then gives him a hard multi-kick to the stomach).  GLACIER KORENKYAKU!" Yelled Vola as her kick sends Ice Devimon flying back before dashing after him.

( Over with  Rika and Renamon)

" ( Runs toward where Rela, Vola, and  Rana are with Rika on her back but then stops after feeling a tremendous rise in power). This power-it feels like Vola's but. That's not possible. ( Looks up to see Icedevimon get punched in the face by Vola but notices how her eyes are not her human eyes but instead her Volpmon eyes). That was  Vola and  Icedevimon. We need to catch up to them." Kyubimon as she runs after the two combatants with  Rana and  Rela coming behind her.

" ( Hears the sound of a crash and watches as Icevdevimon comes crashing down in between the autobots and  Decepticons). Back so soon. Who did you anger to get those bruises on you?" Said  Arcee until they all watch as  Vola comes crashing down across from Icedvimon. This shocks the decepticons and puts a worried face on the autobots. " ( Quickly gets back onto his feet and  Glares at Vola). You wretched hybrid. How dare you do this to me. ( Covers his clawed hands in ice and flies at Vola). FROST CLAW!" Said  Icedevimon as he swings his claws down on  Vola only for her to block them with two crystal swords. " Anyone...who finds joy in hurting others. ( Unconsciously changes into her volpmon form). Anyone... that finds joy in destruction. ( Glares at  Icedevimon). I WILL MAKE REGRET FOR THE REST OF THEIR DAYS! DIGIMODIFI! (Summons a dark blue flame to both her hands which goes into her swords).  FROZEN INFERNO! Yelled Vola as she knocks Icedevimons claws away and then slashes him across the cheast six times before then stabbing him in the cheast with both swords as a dark blue flame is launched from the swords and across his entire body as he screams in pain.

" (Watches as the dark blue flame covers Icedevimon's whole body and listens to him scream in pain). Vola,  what's gotten into you?" Asked  Rika as she covers her mother in shock while watching as  Icedevimon explodes and then turns into data that soon enters Vola's body. " ( Looks at  Both the autobots and  Decepticons before quickly snapping her fingers which causes a dark blue flame to cover both groups and then frees them from their icy prison except for two squads of deception drones before looking at Megatron). Go home Megatron. I only freed you, Breakdown, Knockout, Dreadwing, and  Airachnid. Your forces are thin so I would take this chance will I can if I were you. Ending you is primes job, not mine. So get going." Said  Vola as the Decepticons retreated through a groundbridge portal that was being operated by a Decepticon drone that remained on the ship.

" ( Looks over at  Vola and then walks over to her). Elisa, are you ok? Is there something you want to talk about?" Asked  Arcee as she knelt next to Vola. " I don't know Arcee. What he did to those people was not right. It made me mad that he had found joy in it and revealed in it.  ( Backs away from  Arcee and walks toward  Rika, Kyunimon, Rela, and Rana). For now, I need to go. There are still two digimon that we need to stop. ( Looks at Arcee while looking over her left shoulder). Let's hang out again sometime after this is all over. It'll be nice to show you what I can do." Said Vola as she, Rela, Rana, and Kyubimon with  Rika on her back. Ran off to head back home.

"  I'll be waiting for you partner and soon. I'll find a way to help you. I promise you that." Said  Arcee as she and the rest of team Prime walked through a groundbridge back to their base.