first morning.. pt 2

a scream was heard.

sam looked behind her to see charlie on the ground guarding chad while being surrounded by zombies "fuck." she mumbled, "EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING CAR" kirby screamed "CHAD!" mindy yelled out while sobbing, trying to run out the car with richie holding her back, sam tried to get out the car but jill held her back "LET ME GO." "no." jill said and yet sam still broke free.

sam already had a long range weapon on her, it was jills moms gun. she took it and she shot the ones closest to the boys in the brain, or as close as she could to the brain. she heard another yell. charlie got bit. "OH- FUCK!" he yelled out and chad was sobbing in fear and confusion.. poor little seven year old chad. having to watch his babysitter get bitten by zombies. "CHARLIE." kirby screamed out for her dearest friend, the one who would slowly become an undead monster, like the ones who bit him.

"SAM GET IN THE DAMN CAR" jill yelled out, trying to stay strong for the kids and not sob for her poor poor friend. "NO." sam said shooting one last zombie before grabbing chad, sprinting to the truck and giving him to jill, "take him. pass me the fucking medkit" sam said, obviously about to tear up. "motherfucker. you cant heal him you fucking idiot." jill told her, scared and annoyed. "yes i can, so hand me the shit dumbfuck or else i'll fucking kill you and everyone else in this car.", this actually scared them as sam would do some shit like that. the person in the passenger seat passed a medkit to jill and she handed it to sam.

sam walked over to charlie and asked him, "charlie, where did you get bit??" he was sobbing in fear and denial at the fact his death would soon come. he put up one of his fingers, at the tip there were obvious teeth marks and blood. "well thats not really a bite.. but you'll still die." she said as she crouched in front of the poor guy, losing his life. "okay this is really gonna fucking hurt so if you scream, i will kill you myself." the REALLY fucking aggressive girl said, barely above a whisper. she pulled something out her pocket, the man looked away.

SLASH

she cut the tip of his finger off with a pocket knife. he groaned as quiet as he could, biting his lip to keep any noises in as sam bandaged up the remaining part of his finger.

its the first day and someone already almost died, got bitten, and lost a part of one of their fingers.

quinn started to sob, she was closest to the door and saw everything. "oh fuck.." richie mumbled going to comfort quinn. sam dragged charlie off the ground and into the car. the door shut. if only sam knew what a big mistake she made.

charlie felt pain throughout his whole hand and felt it start to go up his arm. he groaned in pain, confused as to why his arm started to hurt. a brunette boy, wes went and hugged him tightly as he had heard his screams. charlie couldnt hug him back, he wanted to but he couldnt. his arm hurt to much and other then that he felt paralyzed with fear. "charlie are you okay..?" the little brunette asked him, he just nodded in response and he just rested his head on his arm. "is everyone alright?.." the driver, dewey riley asked. "yea.." kirby responded looking around.

as they drove charlie kept feeling immense pain throughout his body..

TIMESKEEP

everyone was safe at sidneys mansion and sam was meeting the other survivors. surprisingly jills boyfriend, trevor was there so she was sobbing into his shoulder because of everything she witnessed. "hello.. im sam carpenter nice to meet you.." sam said shaking a blonde ladies hand, "hi!, im tatum." the lady responded sounding happy even when their city population is dropping. "uh- sam, these are dewey and gale." sidney said budding into the conversation while pointing at the married couple. "hey." she said while raising her hand to wave.

sam turned around to see jill sobbing into her boyfriends shoulder and so she walked over, "jill?" sam said basically whispering, "can you go!? cant you see were trying to have a little moment you dumb bitch!" trevor yells to sam, jill continues to sob while sam resists the urge to punch him.

meanwhile the kids are playing and kirby is with charlie. "kirby..?" "what??" "i feel sick." "you have a cold?" "no." he said. charlie felt in pain, weak, and he had a craving for blood but he didnt know what the fuck was going on. he rolled up his sleeve to reveal a big bite mark.. kirby saw it and stayed silent but charlie didnt. he couldnt resist anymore..

a low growl could be heard while kirby sat in shock and fear..

a/n - IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IS ASS.. I AMDE MOST OF IT RLLY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND I FINEIH IT WHILE EXHAUSTED SO ITS RLLY RUSHED.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME YALL I PROMISE IT WILL GET GOOD AGAIN

tag 4 update -