Dazed

Anne pov.

I looked over throughout the throne room as my friends and enemies faught for the world. I looked over to my side, I saw the Planters and I against the wall surrounded, Andreas's cold metal soldiers closing in.

I was gripping to my sword full of sorry that this was the end, because I was foolish to trust the king.

But as my thoughts swirled a bright flash of light appeared under me, I looked up to see Marcy holding the box. She was shaking and clenching onto the object.

"Marcy hurry!" I called out.

"Hang on, I jus-" Marcy halted.

Marcy looked down to see Andreas's energy blade sticking out of her chest, it was stabbed clean through from the center of her back and through the front.

A silence like no other fell over the room, just the faint hum of Andreas's sword.

I was struck by shock, and the pain of fear, burrowing into my chest.

"Anne... I-Im sorry.. for everything...." Marcy stuttered trembling.

She fell to the ground fully limp

"MARCY," I shouted in hopes for me to just wake up and everything be ok.

The last thing I saw was Sasha scream for Marcy and reach for us all.

I was dazed and confused as I blinked my eyes open, I took in a breath, but the air was oddly different. It was the air I used to breathe before I lost myself in Amphibia.

I looked to the sky, it was blue with white clouds, I looked to my right to see a thicket of woods, only with trees, and not giant swamp reeds. I sat up and looked over, seeing I wasn't actually on the ground but on something with a smooth warm surface.

"What, IM HOME?!" I exclaimed.

I turned around on my knees to find myself staring into a girl's golden eyes through a glass windshield.

That's when I realized I was on someones car, the girl's mouth was dropped lower then I thought was possible, she had an orange beanie with pins, a brown and white jacket full of patches with an E on it, and a white and purple shirt under it. She had very dark messy hair and tan skin, she looked at me in awe.

The Planters finally awoke, they sat up rubbing their heads.

"Ugh, what happened?" Sprig groaned.

"I don't know, but I don't think it was the plan." Polly said.

"Gee kids, ya think?" HP said lightly glaring over.

They turned and met the same sight that I did, I didn't notice the other lady in the driver seat, she looked really similar to the girl, probably her mom or aunt or something. She was wearing a flannel, glasses, and a grey streak in the front of her hair. The older lady's mouth was dropped like the girls.

"Uhhhh.. sup," Polly said.

The older one waved at Polly, her shocked expression not changing at all.

"WHAT THE-!?" The girl cried out while yanking on the older ones shoulder.

We all quickly jumped off of the car's hood. Both of the ladies in the car rushed out and slammed their doors closed.

We all decided to make a break for the woods, so that's what we did, we ran to the dark forset.

"NO, WAIT!" The girl cried out for us.

"Don't stop." HP said.

We ducked behind a big bolder about fifteen feet from the road.

"Ok stop," HP said.

"Hey, more Anne's!" Sprig said seeming excited about this new development.

"Ya, only with better fashion choices." Polly said.

"Oh whatever man..." I said.

"Shhhh! They're looking for us." HP whisper yelled.

"HEY, WHERE'D YA GO, COME BACK!" I heard the girl call out.

Luz pov.

I still couldn't believe what just happened, a human and some... slimy creature things? Just spawned on my mom's car!

"PORTAL GIRL, AND.. FRIENDS, I WANNA TALK!" I yelled out.

There was no answer. Mami walked over and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Was that..." She said.

"Ya, another girl that appeared from some portal, I-I can't believe it, I wonder if she's from the demon realm to?!" I said secretly excited.

"Maybe Mija, but I don't know if we should go looking for them." Mami said.

"What?! What if they have some answers, like how they got here, they may know how I we can get back to the Boiling Isles!" I exclaimed.

Mami put her hand on her head, pondering hard about what she was going to say next.

As she thought I stood on the road as the wind blew the autumn leaves, staring into the infinite wood, questioning myself of what was to come of this girl.

An allie, an enemy, a solution a problem?

I guess only time will tell...