chapter 5

A/n: hey guys another chapter. I know you guys are reading, but why aren't you guys talking I wants know how you feel about the chapters. By the way that's Mark^^

Dominic's POV.

Last night was amazing. Me and jasmine made up. I told her I love you and she loves me back. My wolf is purring right now.

Mark called me.
"what's up Mark?" He was breathing really hard, like he's been running
"there..there coming Dominic!!"
"who coming mark?"
"the north side pack...I was in there territory.. Not on purpose... they have been chasing me I'm almost home. I haven't had time to change into wolf form.... they threatened Alice!!!" Idiot I knew I should of never made him beta. Alice is his mate. She's the only female in our pack, she's human. "hurry up and come home!!!" The north side pack are my enemies. I hate them. I hate there alpha, hunter.

****

"Alice!!!" I yelled, I went straight top three pack house as soon as I heard they threatened Alice.
"right here" she said simply waving her hand in the air.
"where's mark?"
"he's so dumb!!! He went into the north packs territory.."
"why?!"
"because....I'm..pregnant.." I smiled my best friends wife is pregnant!
"that's great Alice"
"I told Mark all he could say was.. I'm sorry and he ran.. And ran. Until he reached the north packs territory.. He told me he wanted me to be a wolf before I had kids... But that's not my fault!"
"I'll talk to him... Alice it isn't your fault.. It takes two to tango.." She smiled.

Jasmines POV.

"hey Jasmine,"
"Hi Mark...." He smiled. We were still at the beach house. The door busted open. Who the hell...?
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HUNTER!!"
"I'm here.. because.. I'm simply going to kick your a.s!" Hunter said calmly.
"excuse me!!!!!" Hunter and mark looked at me. "who are you and what do you want!!?" He smiled.
"oh sweetie.. why are you involved with this idiot?? When you can be involved with me!" He smirked "the names hunter.. The alpha of the north side pack... And you are Jasmine sweet Jasmine who dumped my little brother..." What Alex is his little brother!? I think I'm going to faint. I see Alex come in front of hunter. "jasmine...?" He questioned.
"what the hell....HUNTER!!!" Dominic yelled and grabbed me by my waist. Hunter laughed.
"Jasmine you left me for Dominic!?" Alex started to laugh.
"he's your ex..?" Dominic asked pointing to Alex I nodded.
"oh Dominic I'm more than just an ex... Jasmine lost her viginity to me... We were together for 3 years..-" I cut him off.. and ran in his face.
"AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME THAT YOUR A WEREWOLF??!!!"
"I'm sorry Jasmine..... I couldn't have you know... Your human..." He frowned. "..even though your my mate.." He said softly. I could barley hear him.
"I'm not human...." I turned around walking toward Dominic until Alex grabbed my wrist and spun me around and kissed me. Before I knew it, I was pushed to the ground by mark and pulled away by Caleb and dominic puched Alex. After that everything went dark.