chapter 12

A/n: I know I might be jumping to conclusions but I'm going to make a second book. That's jasmine and her daughter naveah. And yes she pregnant again.

**4 years and 8,1/2months later**

Jasmines POV.

"Naveah!!! Get back here!" Dominic yelled, chasing her she's been up and running around since 2 this morning.
I caught her between my legs and started to talk to her in sign language. I said, naveah, listen to daddy, calm down and let's take a nap. She agreed. I miss my baby. She's deaf and she has to deal with this for the rest of her life. I started to cry.

Dang hormones.

Oh yeah I'm pregnant And due any day now. With a boy!!

He's heathy, naveahs healthy, I'm healthy, and so is Dominic my handsome husband.
..speaking of husband..
"honey, come lay down, you need to rest" he said lightly, he knows I'm stressed and so is he. I smiled I love him so much.

He smiled.

My water broke!

******

"breath!!!" Dominic said, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard.
"never again dominic! Never again!! He needs to get the hell out of me!!!" I yelled he looked like he wanted to laugh, but serious at the same time. Then the dumb nurse has the nerve to say.."do you want the epidural or no?" She had a squeaky voice and looked like a Chinese doll. "yes!!! Give me all of the drugs!!!" I heard Dominic chuckle I didn't pay atenttion 'cause here comes another contraction!

Owwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
Sh.t!!!! Omg!!! This hurts!!!
(*note to self* no more kids!)

***

Beautiful baby boy, at 6lbs 15oz. And 20in long. My baby long. His name is Hunter. Black hair, and blue eyes..beautiful.
Then here comes naveah.

'Is that my brother?' She asks in sign language.
'Yes, his name is hunter, he's your little brother,' I replied
She smiled ear to ear.
Dominic came have me a bug able a kiss. This is my life and this is a goods start. I hope they like be werewolves.....

*****_*****

I know short chapter..I'm sorry guys. Book two will be coming soon and um the epilogue will be here soon. I know I'm ending the book buts its alright. I'm making book 2. I'll let you guys know what its called, and when it will be made. Thanks to new readers old readers. And so on and so on. Yeah whatever.
I know some people are gonna be like wtf!!, 12,chapters in one book!!!!??? I know I'm weird but I'm not really good at writting books... so please forgive me....

-Neda