PART 7: DEATH CARD

Y/n's POV:
"I still remember the fire of your aura, which melted the ice of mine. What does it mean?" I asked my best friend the one and only Rose who was busy eating Momos.

"ROSE!!" I yelled and slapped her hand she looked at me with her mouth full of momos. She pointed at her mouth, signaling me to let her complete eating the food.

I pocked my inner cheek. When she was done gulping down the food, she cleaned her throat and wiped her lips with a tissue.

"Now spit again!" She said, and I rolled my eyes at her. "I still remember the fire of your aura which melted the ice of mine, What. Does. It. Means?" I tapped the table.

"Hmm, so.." she narrowed her eyes, I'm asking her because she's a poet herself. She had written thousands of poets, and hundreds of them went popular, too!

"So.. "remembering" means that it has happened before, that's why it is remembered so fire in aura means in this poet that... hotness or maybe warm ness of a persons nature. And ice... ice sometimes is referred to as cold natured people.. so the conclusion is..

The poet says that "he still remembers the affection and warm ness of the person who melted his cold nature means changed his nature... now this is a very deep poet, and I take fees to explain poets, but since you're my best friend, I won't just order a plate of sushi for me, and that's all." She smiled, and my mouth gaped apart.

"Fine," I said it with a sigh and called the waiter to take the order for a plate of sushi. After ordering and paying the bill, I got up and held my bag.

"You leaving?" She asked me, and I nodded. "You eat, I have to be at jungkook's house, I need to look after him and see if he has healed his arm yet or not." I said, and she smirked.

"Daddy misses you, hm?" She wiggled her left eyebrow. I glared at her. "There's nothing in between us cmon!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hmmm.. nothing? Then why did you kiss him... when you were drunk... and you even called him.." I placed a hand on her mouth.

"I was drunk!" I whispered, yelled at her. "Book girl was finding Alex Volkov in Jeon Jungkook!" She laughed.

"He's more than that... I just.. you know I love book characters.." I rolled my eyes. "More than that?" She smirked. "Shut up!" I was about to leave when.

"By the way, where did you read that poet from? Or was that your Alex Volkov?" She giggled. I sighed and thought of taehyung, a smile appeared on my lips.

I was lost in my thoughts when she snapped in front of me. "Answer me?" She asked again.

"He's not a poet.. though..  or maybe he is, but how can he be everything?" I mumbled, but I guess she heard it.

"No.. ah, I read it in a book. Was so curious to know, so I thought to ask you." I said and left from there. "BYEE!" Rose yelled from back.

I pushed the door of the restaurant. "Bye," I mumbled and left from there.

Taehyung's POV:
"I'm. Telling. You. That. You. Are. Dead. For. The. 34th. Time." I joined my hands in front of the old soul.

"But you can still see me."..."Because I'm a fuvkin grim reaper." I controlled my tears of annoyance.

"How? How should I believe that I am dead? And you're a grim reaper?" He raised an eyebrow. "Look, I don't have much time, drink the tea or leave!" I pocked my inner cheek.

"What if there's poison inside?" He looked at the tea. I chuckled and cried. "That's a serious matter.... Do you think you'll die after drinking the tea?" I asked him, and he nodded.