Chapter 8: Ripple Effect

The group quickly realized that the Dilophorex had followed them to the present through the time machine, and it was now on the loose, causing chaos in the city. The creature's genetic modifications had given it enhanced strength, speed, and agility, making it nearly unstoppable.

As James recovered from his injuries, the group knew they had to act fast to stop the Dilophorex before it caused any more damage. They teamed up with Dylan and Jordan, who were just as eager to help.

Together, they began to track down the Dilophorex, but it was always one step ahead of them. They soon realized that the creature was not acting on its own and was being controlled by someone.

They followed the trail to a secret laboratory deep underground, where they discovered that the Dilophorex was part of a new genetic experiment run by an evil scientist named Dr. Richter.

Dr. Richter was using the time machine to travel back in time and collect DNA from ancient creatures to create his own super hybrid dinosaurs. He had been controlling the Dilophorex through a microchip implanted in its brain, allowing him to use the creature as a weapon.

The group knew they had to stop Dr. Richter and his experiments. They fought their way through the lab, avoiding deadly traps and battling genetically modified creatures.

Finally, they confronted Dr. Richter in his lair, and after a fierce battle, they managed to destroy his time machine and put an end to his dangerous experiments.

As they emerged from the lab, they realized that their actions had created another ripple in time. This one was even more severe than the last, and they could see the landscape around them shifting and changing.

The group knew they had to act fast to correct the timeline before it was too late. They hatched a plan to use the remaining power of the time machine to travel back in time to the moment when the ripple began and put things right.

As they stepped into the time machine, they knew that they were risking everything to save the timeline. But they also knew that they had each other, and together they could overcome any challenge.