30| 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

☆.。.:* 𝓚𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 .。.:*☆

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

Enjoy the chapter!!

☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Both Nezuko and Yuuto were just about bullying her, repeatedly smashing the upper moon's body. She couldn't regenerate, not even allowed to breath. She attempted to slice both of them to bits, only for our sibling's body parts to come right back together.

The flesh and blood that had splattered on her turned into a tornado of pink flames, with explosions going off inside. They were absolutely demolishing her.

───────✧❁✧───────

'As much as I'm enjoying it, I must stop them before they lose themselves.' I jumped down from the broken building and ran after Nezuko and Yuuto, who had just blown the upper moon through another house.

"YUUTO NEZUKO, NO!" I shouted as they were about to charge an injured woman.

"I'VE GOT NEZUKO!" I heard Tanjiro behind me

I tackled Yuuto, using my sheathed blade as a muzzle. He struggled against me, I could see his blood lingering in the air, and I watched as he got hurt.

"I'M REALLY SORRY I COULDN'T PROTECT YOU! PLEASE JUST ENDURE IT, YUUTO, PLEASE!!" I cried out

He did nothing but growl and struggle. Suddenly Uzui appeared right next to me.

"Isn't this Yuuto Amari?? He's a flamboyant demon. You put such a show in front of the master, and this is how it turns out??" He smacked my head, "Put him to sleep. I'll go deal with that weak demon." He vanished

'Put him to sleep.. put him to sleep! Mother's lullaby..'

"Hush-a-bye... Hush-a-bye!
My.. good baby.. Sleep!

Where did my boy's.. babysitter go?
Beyond.. that mountain.., back to her home.

As a.. souvenir.. from her home, what did you get..?
A toy drum.. and a.. sho flute.."