34| 𝐔𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬

☆.。.:* 𝓚𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 .。.:*☆

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

Enjoy the chapter!!

☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The teacup that was in my hands crashed as it hit the ground, I grabbed my brother's box and Kotetsu called out for me wondering why I suddenly ran off.

'Tanjiro's awake! He's okay!' Tears made their way out of my eyes, I couldn't stop them from flowing, he was finally awake!

───────✧❁✧───────

"Y/N IN HERE!" Aoi called out as she saw me running down the path

I rushed past her and into the mansion, I could see the three butterfly girls calling out for me from the medical room.

"Darling!" Tanjiro called out with his arms open

I crashed into his embrace, "I wish I would've come sooner! It was too dark to leave the village, so I had to stay an extra day!"

We slightly pulled back from the hug, only for him to pull me into a tighter one. I was so happy he was awake. He held the back of my head while I still had my hands wrapped around him. I couldn't ask for anything more than for him to be okay; this moment was perfect.

We both parted from each other, "Are you alright?! Did you heal well??" He asked while holding my cheeks

I held onto his hands, "I'm fine, Tanjiro! Ah.. did you... call me darling?" A blush was creeping onto my face

"SORRY! The words just kinda flew out.. I was overwhelmed with happiness, I forgot what I was saying!" He let out a nervous laugh

"It's okay. I'm so glad you're alright.." I pressed my forehead against his

A smile spread across both our faces, and he held onto me even tighter. Before I knew it, we were both sleeping soundly. Even this time, Aoi shushed everyone and told them to leave both of us alone.

I stayed with Tanjiro during his recovery. Even now, I wasn't getting any missions considering the fact I wasn't fully prepared to go out yet. My eyesight was still not as accurate as I wanted it to be.