ACTION?

Still Lisa pov:
9pm:
I lose track about my day so I scroll on my phone for hours. Until I realise. What. She . Said.
Lisa: What's the time shit. 9?!!!
As soon as I realise, we'll I don't have time. The door smashes open revealing the mesmerising Kim Jennie.
Jennie: ain't ready hm? WELL GET THAT OFF AS EXTRA.
She said while pointing at my clothes.
Jennie: this girl getting more than a punishment. Don't act stupid. Hands and knees on the bed with not a peice of cloth. GO.
I widen my eyes with already wet panties.  Fuck..
Well I HAD to do what she said. No path would do anything if I didn't. She's the famous gem in the university. If I didn't oh fuck the amount of stuff that would happen to me.
I did what she said while sweating. Doggy position. well yes, naked..
Oh shit I feel wet already. I pull my legs together knowing that how embarrassing it would be if I cummed as soon as Jennie touched me.
I heard the loud, slow footsteps come towards me.
Suddenly. She grabs my pussy as hard as possible making me screetch.
Jennie: you horny little thing. Wet without even me touching you ? lmao Hands behind your shoulders.
I did as she said. That position which basically revealed my clit at the corner of the bed along with my boobies. She slowly blindfolds me while softly biting my ear with her warm breath hitting me. she slowly travels down the canal of my breasts while sucking on my right nipple while gripping the other , making me moan.

I felt horny as Fuck. But she stopped for a good minute. She was actually punishing me.
Lisa: j-Jennie p-lease
Jennie: please what ?
Lisa: please t-touch me...
Jennie: don't ever disobey like that again ?
Lisa: I-I won't. Please
Jennie: hm k
She suddenly grabbed my waist and pushed me to the back of the bed , making me shocked.
Jennie: spread em out.
She takes grips of my knees, parting them away just to reveal my pussy right infront of her naked eyes. She starts giving me wet kisses on my thighs which make me whimper.
Lisa: a-at the s-spot please-
She ignores me but still does it. Out of nowhere, the sticks two fingers up my clit making me scream.
Jennie: happy ?
Lisa: agh y-yes
Jennie takes her fingers out and sticks them straight in my mouth, making me gag.
Jennie: taste it , love.
She starts thrusting over my wet pussy, making me moan even more. She then aligned her mouth with my clit whole moaning even more.
Lisa: Y-yes , p-perfect augh
We start making out, just to calm the situation.
Jennie: n-no shit that was hot
Lisa: l-loved it.
We were left breathless at the spot

The End