The Dreams of The Core

After returning home, Anne, Marcy and Sasha reunited with their parents and gave them a hug. Marcy hugged her family tightly. "Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry for running away and I shouldn't have made that selfish decision." Marcy said. "Marcy, we don't care about that, we're just happy your back." Mr. Wu said. "Marcy, we gotta tell you something." Mrs. Wu said.

Marcy looked at her parents. "Marcy, I manged to hold of my new job until you came back, you'll still be going to school and I'll be over there before you and your mom come." Mr. Wu said. Marcy was a little disappointed but happy she gets to be with Anne and Sasha. The trio hug each other tightly as they do the fun stuff together.

A week later...

Marcy's father headed to Massachusetts and was inspecting his new job. Marcy and her mother stayed in LA, Marcy was laying down in bed and she had a nightmare were The Core killed Anne. She saw Darcy holding her Scyther with Anne on the ground injured. "Anne!" Marcy yelled.

Anne looked at Marcy. "Marcy, Help." Anne said. Darcy raised her Scythe, Anne looked from Marcy and looked at The Core. Darcy smiles at Anne. "Goodbye Anne, nice knowing you." Darcy mocked her. Marcy was in a fit of rage. "DARCY!" Marcy screamed. She runs at Darcy and tackles her to the ground. "YOUR DONE HAUNTING ME, NOW IT'S MY TURN TO HAUNT YOU!" Marcy screamed.

She takes Darcy's Scythe and raised it up. "Go ahead, Marcy, do it, end it." Darcy said. Anne looked in horror as Marcy was about to kill The Core for good. "You won't actually kill yourself, wouldn't you?" Darcy said. Marcy looked at The Core and at Anne. "Marcy, don't." Anne begged.

Marcy dropped the scythe and gets off Darcy. She hugs Anne tightly. "Anne, I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself." Marcy said crying. Anne hugs Marcy tightly. "Marcy, it's okay, Remember, I'm always here for you and I will always be here for you when you need me." Anne said. Marcy calmed down as she embraced Anne's warmth.

Darcy gets up and leaves. Anne and Marcy continued hugging as she hears Anne's voice. "Marcy?" Anne said. Marcy wakes up and she sees Anne is by her bed. Marcy was confused. "Anne? What are you doing?" Marcy asked. "Well, I walked in and saw you were asleep, then you sleep walked and hugged me while sleeping." Anne said. "Okay." Marcy said. Anne lays down next to Marcy and hugs her tightly.

Anne puts her backpack down. "Anne, what are you doing here?" Marcy asked. "Well, I wanted to spend time with you so I asked my parents if I can have sleepover at your house." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Anne, I love that, we barely got to spend time together because of everything." Marcy said. "Yeah." Anne said.

Marcy hugs Anne tightly. "Anne, your so good to me." Marcy said. "I know, I always have been and I'll always be by your side and when you need something, I'm here." Anne said. Marcy smiles, Anne has always been there for her since they were kids.

Marcy's Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together. Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle. it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello. Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said.

Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said. "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said. "it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said. "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said. "Marcy." Marcy said. "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling.

Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said. Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends. Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked. "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands.

Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle. it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other. they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said. Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said.

She hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling. Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said. "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said.

She hugs Marcy and wave to her. Marcy waves back, she developed a massive crush on Anne. "Anne's so cute, wait, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said. she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Marcy's Flashback Ends...

Marcy loved being with Anne, she and Anne started at each other. "Marcy, can I tell you something?" Anne asked. Marcy nodded her head. "When I was with The Planters here on Earth, I was so worried about you and I was so scared that I lost you." Anne said before tearing up. "Anne." Marcy said in a smoothing voice. "I was so scared I lost you that time and I failed to protect you." Anne said before beginning to cry. "Anne." Marcy said. "I'm so sorr-" Anne got cut off. "Anne!" Marcy said.

Anne looks at her first friend. Marcy strokes Anne's cheeks and wipes the tears from her eyes. "Anne, I'm here, that's all that matters, I was so worried about you, I was wanting to be with you so much and I just wanted to hold your hand and never let go." Marcy said.

She hugs Anne tightly and buried her head in Anne's chest. Anne felt better as she cuddles Marcy. The two fall asleep together in Marcy's bed. Marcy's mother sees them asleep and closed her door, she locks Marcy's bedroom door and let's the two sleep. Anne and Marcy hold each other tightly.

Anne wakes up and sees it's almost night time, she gets up and takes her clothes off and gets her pajamas. Marcy slightly opens her eyes and sees Anne, naked. Her face turns red and closed her eyes. Anne puts her pajamas on and lays down next to Marcy.

Marcy secretly is in love with Anne, she wants to be Anne's girlfriend and forever be her soulmate. Anne hugs Marcy and hold her tightly, Marcy decided to confess. She looks up at Anne. "Hey Anne?" Marcy said. Anne looks at Marcy. "What is it Marc-" Anne got cut off. Marcy kisses Anne on the lips. Anne becomes blushed and shocked.

Marcy let's go of the kiss and a string of saliva fell from their mouths. Anne becomes blushed and confused. "Marcy, you kissed me." Anne said. Marcy looks at Anne with a blush. "Oh Anne, I always wanted to tell you... I Love You, Anne." Marcy confessed.

Anne becomes flustered and her heart started beating faster. Marcy hugs Anne and kisses her. Anne becomes blushed and gives in to the kiss. Anne wants to do this, she knows she can't do it until their adults but she didn't care. She grabs the top of Marcy's pajama pants and pulls them off. Anne takes her pajama shorts off and throws them next to Marcy's pajama pants.

Anne rolls over and Marcy is on top of Anne and pushes further into the kiss. Marcy holds Anne's face and pushed herself and Anne further and further into the kiss. Anne wraps her arms around Marcy. Marcy let's go of the kiss and goes down to Anne's breasts and goes down and kisses the side of Anne's thing, Anne let's out a quite moan. Marcy takes her pajama shirt off and underwear off.

She takes off Anne's pajama shirt and underwear too. Anne and Marcy are naked. Marcy lays down next to Anne and pulls the blankets over them and covered them up. Marcy snuggles up to Anne and cuddles her. She rests her head next to Anne's head and puts her right hand on Anne's heart. She puts her knee and leg over Anne's thing and the two fall asleep. Anne puts her right arm and hand around Marcy. Marcy and Anne fall asleep together, but what they don't know is The Core secretly survived and is planning revenge.