The Aftermath

After Andrias left the throne room, it was just Darcy and Core Anne. The two sat on the throne together as they saw it was getting late and were about to head to their bedroom. Core Anne entered the bathroom as she then took off her clothes and went into the shower.

After that, Anne got into her pajamas and laid down on the nice comfortable bed that Andrias slept on. She pulled the big purple covers over her as she nearly fell asleep, but didn't. Darcy then came in as she took her helmet off as she just left her armor and cape on.

She then saw Core Anne asleep as she wasn't snoring at all, Darcy smiles as a deep blush appeared on her face. "Aww, Anne honestly looks so cute when she's asleep." Darcy said. She then walked to the other side of the bed and climbed right in as she got underneath the covers as she wraps her arms around Core Anne's waist.

Core Anne then looked down and saw Darcy's hands around her waist, she then giggles and rolled over as she wraps her arms around Darcy. "Hey Mar-Mar." Core Anne said as she strokes Darcy's cheek and hair. "Hey Anne." Darcy said.

The two kiss and hold each other tightly. "Hey Mar-Mar?" Core Anne said. Darcy looks at her and stroked her cheek. "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. Core Anne spoke as she took a deep breath. "I know we haven't talked about this but..." Core Anne said before she stopped. "Go ahead, Anne, I'm listening." Darcy said.

She was hesitant but she spit it out. "I know that we're back in Amphibia and all but... Is there any way we can... Use The Box to conquer other worlds like... A world filled with... Witches and Demons of that's really a thing." Core Anne said.

Darcy raised an eyebrow in confusion. "That's what you wanted to talk about? Was that bothering you?" Darcy asked. "No! It's just that... Ever since me and you became a couple... It's been a really fun time but... Have I been a bad girlfriend to you?" Core Anne asked.

Darcy smiles as she giggled. "What? Where did that come from?" Darcy said with a bright smile on her face. Core Anne held Darcy's hand as she seemed a little scared. "Please tell me the answer, Mar-Mar..." Core Anne said as she held her hand tightly.

Darcy smiles as she hugs Core Anne tightly. "You're not. Me and You becoming a couple was the best thing that has ever happened to me, me and you have been friends since kindergarten. I'll never forget the time me and you had together, I'll never forget you, Anne." Darcy said as she kisses her on the cheek.

Core Anne smiles as she holds Darcy as tightly as possible, the two eventually fell asleep in each other's arms...

Meanwhile...

Sasha, The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia and Yunan were still stuck in the dungeon as they were all waiting for Andrias. "Guys! We need to find a way out of here!" Sprig said. Sasha looks down at him and smiled. "Hey! We're going to get out, we just needs to put our faith in Andrias." Sasha said.

Her eyes widen as she never thought she would say that, Andrias then came downstairs as he looked depressed as they were all confused on why he was sad. "Andrias? Are you okay?" Sprig asked. Andrias looks up at the pink frog and sighed.

"No... My mother spoke to me... She doesn't want me to disappoint them or betray her or my father or The Core..." Andrias said as he sounded very upset. They all were confused on what he meant by that but they followed through.

"Did The Core regain their trust in you?" Sasha asked. Andrias nods as they all sighed in relief. "So what now?" Sprig asked. Sasha smiles as she knew what this meant. "We break out! Andrias!" Sasha said as she pointed at Andrias.

Andrias nods his head as he activated his laser sword and sliced the cell bars open, the gang bust their way out and head out of the dungeon. "Guys! Get out of here! I'll stay here and monitor everything that The Core is planning." Andrias said.

They all agree and make their way out of the castle, leaving Andrias behind as their Resistance Spy. "Good luck, My Friends." Andrias said as he watched them escape. Sasha and The Gang make their way out of the castle as they help The Resistance escape The Core's grasp.

The Resistance makes their way out of Newtopia and head back to their Resistance Base, Darcy and Core Anne saw this happened and are now at war. "Well then, looks like our prisoners are smart after all. Anne, it's time for the war between them to begin once more." Darcy said to Core Anne.

Core Anne nods her head as it was time for the battles to begin again...

At The Resistance Base...

Everyone made it to The Resistance Base as they went in after so many months of it being not used, they all rest as they all sat down. "So? What now? Anne and Marcy are possessed by that thing and Andrias is being our spy." Tritonio said.

"Well now we don't have Anne with us and everything is a disaster. What now?" Beatrix asked. They all stared at Sasha who looks distressed, but she quickly spoke. "We've done this before and we won! We can do this, Guys! As long as we have each other, we can do this!" Sasha spoke.

They all smiled as they know that they can do this. "We may have done some crazy stuff in the past! But we can do this! This thing may think that we'll surrender! But will fight and win! Now let's do this!" Sasha shouted as everyone cheers as Sasha hugs The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia and Yunan as they know they can win.

Sprig looked depressed as the best friend who he can find in this world and any other world was under the control of The Core along with her girlfriend. "Hang on Anne, well get you and Marcy out... I promise." Sprig said as he now makes it his job to save Anne.

Meanwhile...

Darcy and Core Anne were down in the chamber as they oversaw the creation of the most powerful robot The Core has ever had. "Well Anne, looks like our new Frobot is the perfect new soldier we need to succeed in our conquest." Darcy said.

Core Anne held Darcy's hand tightly as she was very interested in this but also very scared at the same time, she stood close to Darcy as she rubs her thumb against Darcy's hand. Core Anne then looks at Darcy and spoke. "Umm? Mar-Mar?" Core Anne said.

Darcy then looks at Core Anne with a bright smile. "Yeah, Anna-Banana?" Darcy replied. Core Anne then hugs her tightly, Darcy's eyes widen as she wraps her arms around her. "Are you sure this is necessary? I know we have it to rule The Multiverse... but... It just freaks me out when I think of it." Core Anne said.

Darcy then giggled at that response. "Oh Anne, you don't need to be scared... I'm here for you and you have nothing to worry about... You're My Everything and I Love You... I will always have your back... If you even need me... I'm here for you..." Darcy said as breaks the hug and stared into Core Anne's eyes as she cupped her cheek with her right hand and stroked it.

Core Anne sighed as she was calm now, she hugs Darcy as she calmed her down. "Thanks, Marcy." Core Anne said as she hugs Darcy again. Darcy giggles as she rubs her back. "No problems, Anne. Now let's go upstairs and do something together." Darcy said as she holds Core Anne's hand.

"Okay." Core Anne said. The two eventually go upstairs as The Frobots continue making the new robot at The Core's disposal, The Frobots gave it an artificial intelligence of it's own. The Robot wakes up as it said it's  said it's first words, it then says it's name. "I am Dyoplosaurus." Dyoplosaurus said.

The Darkness has risen once more and it has new allies and a new army at it's disposal... Nothing can stop them now...