Anne and Marcy's Date Mishap

After the whole Core nightmare event, Anne managed to calm Marcy down. Anne and Marcy lay down on Marcy's bed and covered up. "Anne, I'm sorry, The Core survived it's destruction and you died for nothing, you died because of me." Marcy said. She began to cry and buried her face in her hands.

Anne saw this and hugged her. "Marcy, it's not your fault, I died because I wanted to save the people I love, the world I love and the girl I love." Anne said. Marcy looks at her. "Marcy, don't be upset, I wanted too, I love you and I always have and I'll always protect you." Anne said. Marcy felt better as Marcy snuggles in Anne's chest. Anne kisses her forehead and they lay down.

A few hours later...

Anne and Marcy got ready for their date, they got dressed in pretty dresses. Anne wore a nice blue dress and nice shoes. Marcy wore a green dress with nice green shoes. They go to a nice restaurant, Anne's parents, Marcy's mother and Sasha watch over them. (Anne's parents, Marcy's mother and Sasha were told The Core is still alive, so they chaperone them just in case The Core decided to come out). Anne and Marcy sit down and hold hands.

Marcy was a little worried about The Core. "Anne, I'm worried about The Core coming out and ruining our date." Marcy said. Anne holds her girlfriend's hand. "Marcy, don't worry nothing will happen." Anne said. Marcy feels a pain in her head and her eyes turn orange. Anne sees this. "Oh, Hi Darcy... Hehe." Anne said in a nervous tone. Darcy holds Anne's hand and it's like she tried to break it. "Listen, Anne, we're not here to play or date, we're going to get vengeance and it's going to be painful." Darcy said.

Anne was now officially scared because she doesn't have her Calamity Powers and she doesn't have a weapon to defend herself. Marcy takes back control and knows what has happened. She looks at Anne and holds her hand tightly. "Anne, they took control. Didn't they?" Marcy asked. Anne nods her head and grasped Marcy's hand. After the date, they head home. But it's not over yet.