𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗩𝗦. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞

|| 𝗕 𝗢 𝗢 𝗞  𝗢 𝗡 𝗘 ||
────

𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖱𝖸 𝖳𝖮 𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖥, Light and Dark have always been good friends, inseparable since the beginning of time. A time when Quietness was the only sign of intelligent life. A time when God was just a speck of brilliance, a star in the endless pool of space.

Light overshadows Darkness into the deepest corners, but Darkness is what makes Light so bright...

As small children, Alekander Gilmore and Allison Bellrose─although born miles away from each other─were obsessed with the notion that Light and Dark are two of the same puzzles. That Dark and Light are friends the same way Christianity teaches that God and Lucifer once were before the fallen angel was struck down to Earth's core. They believed this so much that it was embedded into their DNA, stained to their sleek skins as if the conviction was spilled ink and their bodies were white paper.

However, they both had a different stance on how they played into the Dark's and Light's starved hands.

The younger boy accepted he would make a change in the world. The type of change that could make the world spin instead of folding into itself, annihilating the meaning of what it is to be kind. To be free. To be 'human.' While the older boy assumed he was cursed. He was sure he didn't─couldn't─possess the 'heroism' title society stamped onto anyone who earned it. He knew he didn't deserve such a brand, so it felt like the world was built against him, pulverizing the remaining spirit he held onto.

But now as adults, they realize various perspectives play a significant factor in changing the view on society. And that humans are the key to reconstructing civilization into something different. Although these two are on several ends of the spectrum, it's up to them to play their cards right in a world that condemns anyone who challenges its morals.