2.

"Thankyou for shopping. Have a good day" He forced a smile to a customer. The little bell jingled when they left. "Ahh Finally  shift is over" he yawned. He hadn't get enough sleep last night. Rubbing his eyes, he removed his hat and overcoat, locked the counter and started packing his bag to leave.

The brunette wore his mask and just as he was finished, the bell chimed, indicating that someone had come. Jimin turned around and saw a man, nearly of his height, entered the supermart. he was wearing a long black overcoat, a turtle neck shirt inside it, a cap and a black mask. Black locks covered his half of his eyes, pale skin peeking through. The brunette stood there looking at the figure that had just entered. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"I wanted to buy some food. Is the mart still opened?" The ravenette asked in a bored tone, breaking that awkward silence. "The mart is already closed sir, but if you want I can open the counter for you" Jimin replied with a little smile, but it wasn't visible because of the mask. The ravenette pulled out a cart and went to the food section. He took some instant fried chicken noodles, tangerines, coffee pouches, some vegetables and chicken and put them in the cart.

Till the time being, Jimin opened the counter, and stood there, waiting for the  ravenette to come. He hunched down on the counter and sighed. He propped his elbows down on the counter top, laid his chin on his palms and sighed aloud, Feeling  sleepy, He dozed off on the counter table. The ravenette came after a few minutes and saw the brunette being dozed off at the counter table, with his chin on his palms.  He scanned the boy from up to down, till his gaze fell on his nametag- jimin it read.

Just as he was looking at him, a tangerine fell on the ground, which made jimin flinch. The boy quickly picked up the tangerine and kept it in the cart, then took the things from the cart one by one and put them on the counter. "Sorry sir, I was just, nevermind. let me check the things out" jimin's face  flushed a  shade of crimpson, he shooked his head from thinking too much and started billing.

Yoongi just shrugged and stood there with his head down, waiting patiently. "It's a total of 800 won sir" Yoongi took out his wallet and gave the required money to him without a word. Jimin packed all the stuff and handed him the polybag. "Thankyou for shopping sir, have a good day". Jimin said.  "Thankyou for opening the counter for me, sleep well" yoongi said taking the polybag, looking at him. Jimin got embarrassed, but still managed to give a slight eye smile.

Yoongi turned around and left the mart. He put his headphones on and clicked on the song the truth untold. Humming to it, he walked down the road to his home.

"If we met again, I hope he would forget me being dozed off like a dumb" jimin sighed. He removed his mask, closed the counter, put the lights off and exited the mart. He bowed to the security guard and left. 

~~~~

 *Author's note*- hey! Completed the 2nd ch wohooo. I am gonna tell more about Jimin In the next chapters.

Have a good day/night.

<3