1

soundwave's pov:

"I love you sound..." "I always have" Shockwave whispered into my audio-receptors.
"W-what?" I said, shocked as i lowered my weapon.
Shocked at his sudden confession, i turned around looking at his one, big red optic. "What did you say?" I asked, he replied with "i said i love you i always have, and always will. No matter what"

/- an hour before the chaos starscream and soundwave-/

soundwave's pov:

"My lord you need to eat" i said to megatron. I... Have to be honest I've liked him for quite a while, but starscream came in my, no our way.
I was about to feed Megatron a spoon on energon soup but he yanked the spoon away i went to pick it up and saw starscream he clearly looked mad.
"What is he doing here?!" Said starscream looking at me with his optic's filled with disgust. "I was taking care of my lord while you were away." I looked at him, returning the look.

"Thats my job! I'm his sparkmate. Not you" he said as he scoffed at me. Ohh how much i wished to beat that puny little face of his. But i couldn't... At least when megatron was watching. I went out of room into the control room doing his work.

After a while i eventually got bored so i decided to see shockwave. He was a scientist working aboard the nemisis, he is a logical and cool bot, he actually understands me. As i was near the door a missel passed right by my visor. I knew who it was, starscream... "What now?" I asked turning around taking my weapons out and pointing it to that stupid mech... "What now?! The what is what your doing to my mate!" He said screaming at me.

"I'm doing nothing. If he prefers me over you thats no problem to me." Only if he could see my smirk under my visor. "Why are you doing this?." He asked blankly, i took a while to answer. "I want someone to love me..." I muttered

Nobody's pov:

"I want someone to love me..." Muttered soundwave. "What?- i didn't hear you speak abit more loudly." Said starscream sternly "i said...I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME!" Just then soundwave's visor fell off to reveal a horribly scarred face, soundwave was... Crying?... Just then shockwave entered out of nowhere to see soundwave and saw starscream pointing his gun at soundwave.

'N-no this can't be the end.' thought shockwake, all his memories with soundwave on Cybertron were replaying in his head. Shockwave had no idea what happened but he suddenly ran to soundwave and hugged him from behind, which obviously started the communication's officer. "I love you sound..." Shockwave whispered into soundwave's audio receptors "i always have". "W-what" said soundwave shocked as he lowered his weapon and turned to shockwave, to look at his red optic "what did you say?" Asked soundwave not believing what he heard "i said i love you i always have. And always will, no matter what"

/-present time-/

soundwave's pov:

I couldn't believe it... My own friend has liked me all this time? How could I be so blind?. (Adrien moment right here folks-) he knew i liked Megatron... He must've been so tired and hurt of listening to me talking about Megatron all the time with him... But still i- i did love him... No. I do love him. But i don't know what to do... I need sometime to think about this. Whom do i love?
Megatron or shockwave?..

"I need some time to think about this..." I said confused "of course take your time sound" said shockwave lovingly... Gosh this made me fall even more for him. He is a softie :) i heard starscream walking out of the room. I figured he might be going to see megatron. I gave shockwave a hug before putting my visor back on. I went to see predaking. He is one of shockwave's creation who is created by the CNA of his predecessors. I see him as my own child for some reason who knows

But right now i only need time to think...

____________________________________________

Thats all for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay tuned for the next one folks!