4

soundwave's pov:

'H-how!? When how!?' i thought to myself blushing, why am I feeling like this!? I- this is getting more and more confusing!

*-Timeskip after a few weeks-*
A (author): soundwave was ignoring shockwave, and trying to hang out more with derpy eyes but it was impossible since this is a soundwave x shockwave book :) and now shockwave's pissed off at soundwave's behaviour towards him, and now this shall be where they actually start dating! :)

/-In the control room, shockwave enters as soidnwave is working-/

Soundwave's pov:

I was working on the monitors when i heard the door hiss open. I didn't bother to check it, might be a vehicon or something. I continued working as I felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned around to see shockwave... And my, he looked gorgeous.... Wait- What!?

shockwave's pov:

I swear i was fuming! How dare soundwave Not not spend time with me!? I grabbed him by the waist and pinned him to the wall looking into his visor. I didn't hesitate to nither remove my hands from his waist nor broke optic-contact with him.

(Ko: oh ho ho, this is gonna get juic-
Me: Quite ko!)

"Explain soundwave!" I demanded him with a cold voice. "A-ah- haha- e-explain what my d-dear shockwave-??" I could tell he was nervous, "Why are you ignoring me TIC?" I counter-questioned him.

nobody's pov:

"W-welluhmihavelikedyouforalongtimebutidontknowhowtoadmitmyfeelings-" soundwave quickly blurted out
Shockwave stayed there, his Face was full of blush. Soundwave was also blushing, soundwave was about to say something when knockout entered.
"O-oh- Primus-! You two continue making out ok? I was never here!!" Knockout said and he got out of the room with his dirty assumptions.
"S-so we're together now?" Shockwave asked, his tone was kind and soft, Not at all usual for a One eyed con version of bill nye.
"I- i guess, if y-you want to-!" Said soundwave hoping shockwave would say yes
"Of course soundwave..." Replied shockwave hugging soundwave, soundwave nuzzled against shockwave's chassis.
Both the lovebirds fell asleep there by Primus or unicron knows what means.

Finally, The two were together... What will happen now? How would others react? What hardships will they face and over come?

(Sorry for this chapter being short, I've been busy as a bee with school, my unit exams are also coming up on July end now)