5

Yoohooo a long chapter I guess!and he's my exams are going on. Angst is there btw

soundwave's pov:

I was working when i heard Megatron and Breakdown speak so I decided to spy on them. I do not know why but I did

Megatron: Breakdown, i have a special mission for you.

Breakdown: yes lord Megatron?

Megatron: Terminate airachnid. With dreadwing's help.

Breakdown: a-alright my lord!- I'll get to it.

What was megatron thinking?. Seriously? Look now I'm not a fan of airachnid but no way breakdown could kill that two faced witch!
Megatron commed me and told me about the mission, i unwillingly had to agree.

*-timeskip after the whole bd death thing-*

Soundwave's pov:

Dreadwing had come back from the mission...looked dreaded? He was going towards knockout's medbay. I mean he was injured, but no Breakdown, i had a bad bad feeling about this...

Knockout's pov:

I was polishing my torso when dreadwing walked in "Hello big guy! How can I help ya?" I smiled at him "Just...clean and heal my wounds..." he replied not looking at me. I didn't question him and got to cleaning.

"Oh and where is breakdown?" I asked him curiously, i noticed my husband hadn't come. Dreadwing sighed and stayed quiet "oi dreadwing I'm talkin' to you!" I slightly shouted at him "h-hes-"

Just as he was about to say something, starscream came in. "Knockout! Where are you?! I have been calling you for such a long time monkey face?" Starscream shouted at me, i rolled my eyes and placed my hand on my hip "I'm right h- I AM NOT MONKEY FACE!" "Yeah right, anyways, dreadwing how did the mission go-" and dreadwing left.

"sheesh, rude much?" Me and starscream said in unison.

*-a few weeks pass by-*

Knockout was starting to get more worried and.oaranoid for breakdown by the day. He kept on bugging Megatron about him. One day they get a deception signal.

"Who is it?." Megatron ordered his his stern, cold and calculated voice. A faint chuckle could be heard "Hello megatron" it was airachnid.
"What?." Megatron harshly repllied, out of all the people it had to be airachnid?. "Speak." Megatron practically spat those words. "Oh nothing, just tell Knockout his precious is no more" airachnid's smirk could practically be seen through the com link, that glitch is going to pay!

"Who?- what is this 'Precious' you speak about?" Megatron was genuinely curious, he hadn't known about Breakdown being married to Knockout. "Just tell him that. He will know" She smirked and ended the com link. Megatron went to Knockout's lab

Knockout's pov:

I was buffing myself when megatron walked in "Uh yes my lord? Is there something you need?" I paused my buffing and turned to megatron and saw him looking absolutely confused.

"Airachnid said something about your precious being dead? Who is this 'Precious' knockout?." Megatron demanded in a slightly harsh tone. "Wait wait- what do you mean Breakdown's gone!? What do you mean?! A-are yous here t-this-" I looked like a fool I know, i didn't care, i did not care at all. My love, my Breakdown was gone?!

"M-my lord this is a- a sick joke right?" I had coolant (tears) flowing down my faceplates. "I'll leave you alone to cope for now." With that Megatron left. I sat down while crying, my spark ached, i was swearing. I didn't care, all i wanted was him, him to be alive.

Breakdown's pov:

I felt dizzy, was i alive? Yes. Was i dizzy? Also yes. I got up and felt a sharp pain in my chest as if the spark-connection was being blocked off, Knockout was hurt, i needed to get to him quickly.

I got up while trying to cover my wounds but they were too deep and the energon was flowing out very quickly, i wiped away the energon coming from my mouth.

I was about to shout for dreadwing's name but my voice didn't emit, it wasn't coming. I look to my side in pure horror to see my voice box completely broken, i checked my systems and my voice box wasn't there, it stated 'Ability to speak: Missing'

That stupid airachnid must've done that! What am I going to do now?! I can't talk to Knockout because he has blocked off the bond! This is really really bad.

I was thinking to myself when a groundbridge appeared, i thought it was the deceptions, but no. It was...the autobots, Great! Just the right time wasn't it?.

"Breakdown?-" Bulkhead saw me and questioned me "What are you doing here?" Oh gods stop questioning me already! I wanted to respond but I couldn't, i picked up my ripped out voice box and showed it to him. "Uh...ratchet?" Bulkhead commed their medic, "Yes bulkhead? What did you find?" The medic responded.

"We got a pretty tough situation in our tailpipe..." with that he took my to their base. Ratchet was angry and dismayed to see me "What is a decepticon doing here?! Have you lost your processors?! There are human kids here!" Ratchet continued scolding at Bulkhead.

I walked to ratchet and showed him my voice box "What the- who's voice box is that?." Ratchet took the voice box and examined it, i pointed to myself, the doctor looked surprised "What? How?"

I did saw a spider on the wall so i pointed at it, indicating airachnid did it. Nobody except the two wheeled, arcee, understood "That glitch?! Hasn't she taken enough?!" Arcee seemed to be fuming.

"Breakdown, are you sur-" optimus was interrupted by ratchet "Optimus. I- this-....the voice box can't be fixed" Ratchet looked at me sadly, i wanted to cry but I couldn't.

All I could think of was knockout and how I could get back to him, he needed me, i needed him. Please Knockout, stay strong for me, for us, for wildbreak. Just...don't do anything stupid while I'm not there with you. Primus please keep both my babay and my sparkmate safe...