Chapter 2

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSULT, IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH THIS PLEASE DO TO THE NEXT STORY ( If there is one )
* skel *

* Skel? *

* Skel? *

* I woke up to see Wither, he was awake and safe, two things I really hoped for *

Wither: You ok Skel?

Skel: I am fine, ARE you fine?

Wither: I feel better now, what happened?

Skel: You passed out so I picked you up and brought you here, there is nothing serious wrong you just have a fever

Wither: Thank you

Skel: No need to thank me With

* Wither chuckled I did too, I am so happy that Wither is fine *

Wither: Wanna go shopping?

Skel: . . .

* Well that was random *

Skel: You need to rest

Wither: I am fine, lets go shopping!

~At the mall~

Wither: This is boring, can we go to the dorms?

* We were at the new shop in the mall its called ''Sugar Rush" and as you can probably tell by the name, it is a candy store *

Skel: You wanted to come here

Wither: I didnt think you would buy half the store

* All I had was a bag of candy I wanted, Wither is just being braty *

Skel: Correction, You are pay for it

Wither: WHAT?

* He looked at me shocked, now I would never make him pay for all this it was a joke but I would love if he would *

Wither: Fine . . .

Skel: Great!

Wither: Can we pay now?

Skel: Yes, YOU may pay

* Wither rolled his eyes and grabed my bag as we waited in line, I didnt expect him to actually pay for it but he did *

Wither: I am not buying anything else for you

Skel: Why not?

Wither: I spend 349$ on candy

Skel: Whatever

* I ignored Withers anger, which was a bad idea considering Wither has anger issu- *

Wither: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?

Skel: NO IM NOT!

* Realizing what I said I covered my mouth and prayed for Wither not to punch me on the face, or even smash my head on a wall. Last year, Stray and Wither got into a fight, which resulted in Wither banging Strays head on the classroom wall. Stray had to be hospitalized becuase of it *

Skel: I am so sorry . . .

* Wither's eyes shrunk and his arms crossed, I knew he was in a fit of rage *

Wither: You know what?

* Wither grabed the bag of candy out of my hands and went to return it, I didnt fuss or argue with him becuase it would make the situation worst. Insead I waited on a bench for Wither to show up but . . . he didn't. I ran inside the store to look for him but he was not there, Did he leave without me? He would have teleported after returning the sweets. I did'nt panic and called Kiara, she knew what to do *