21.6K reads?! 312 votes?!

Holy hell. I had never imagined all my stories combined could reach over 20k reads or even 100 votes. Many many thanks and my apologies for not updating much lately. I have no plans to end this story anytime soon. Just been busy with my work, a few other stories, and mental health. I am pleased beyond words that so many have bothered to read my works and vote on them. I mainly just write for fun but seeing so many people enjoy and read my works is amazing beyond words.

     I failed when I tried my hand at professional writing years ago. Adopting the style of writing I have now was mainly to keep myself too busy to focus on the downsides of my works. Yet even still I have been told many times by so many that my works are actually good and that they truly enjoyed my stories. I may not be a pro writer but I at least know that I can still use my creativity to bring enjoyment to others. I know I have not had more than very minor success but still it feels great to actually make people happy or enjoy my works.

     I have so many ideas and so many stories that even my vast creativity is strained but still I am enjoying it. I may have many issues but no matter what when I am able to I always will return and continue writing. Hehe heck of my 40 stories only three or four have technically ended. I kind of got so many stories its not easy for me to remember them all and update all of them whenever I so desire but I will find the time to continue them. Its very invigoriating to see any feedback I get from others be it positive or negative. Hehe I know I make many typos and lack of planning ahead can lead to many issues and or misunderstandings.  Though I personally blame narrator-san and his angry dragons. Lol. Stay tuned and I will update whenever possible. 

    Thanks again for all the reads and votes on this and my other stories. It means the world to me. Farewell for now. Or not. Maybe I dunno. Sleepy and lazy. Hehe. Later days yo. Though hopefully I can continue making the content you've all seen as enjoyable. I will do either my absolute best or worst hehe depends on point of view.