6. The Encounter

The bright sun takes the throne of the sky

The bright sun takes the throne of the sky. Last night was full of red, full of blood and mysteries. Full of sacrifices and full of red moon's grace.

Your eyes crinkle, something hard and cold pressed beneath your body. You wake up by the bright sun rays falling over your cheeks. Stretching your arms wide, you manage to sit up with a loud moan as your back suffers from a sudden sharp pain.

"Ugh!" you groan again, stretching more and yawning a little only to blink your eyes. As your vision clears, you look around and find yourself in a dirty little...cave?

It's all stone and dry leaves here, the light emerges from the front, making you wonder how you'd get here. Getting on your knees, you lean forward and glance the slightest outside the seemingly cave you were sleeping in.

"The fuck!?" A gasp leaves your lips as you find yourself in a cave above ground level, there's a waterfall few metres away from the cave and it's on a dangerous height from the land. It's a cave in the middle of a little mountain.

You hear a growl from a distance which makes you crawl back into the darker depth of the cave. Something jumps, white fur coming into vision.

It's the wolf from last night...

Did it save me...? For dinner?

Laughing warily at your own broken humour, you crawl even farther until the wolf climbs inside the cave, looking around and pausing when your eyes meet. It goes back, disappearing suddenly.

"Where did it go? To call it's squad for lunch?" you mumbled to yourself, mentally making a quick note on how it's almost impossible to make it out alive from this cave.

This time, a pretty and sexy hand clutches the edge of the cave and within seconds, a handsome guy jumps inside the cave. He sits at the edge of the cliff, looking outside at the waterfall as he leans his head back over the stony wall of the cave.

Familiar...

"A-Aren't you the man that I saw last night? Before passing out?" you voiced out, only to watch a smirk creep up over his lips as he speaks,