What happened at the party

Angela: Someone explain what the hell is going on right now?! 

Mika: Why is Jose's face like that Chapa?

Chapa: Your asking the wrong person, I got to punch him twice. Unfortunately

Mika turned to look at Miles and saw that his hands were bruised and he had a black eye.

Mika: Miles?

Angela: you did this to Mika's boyfriend Miles?! and why the hell is that boy here

Mika: He isn't my boyfriend

Miles: uhh

Angela: Fine, you guys don't want to tell me then I will watch the video.

Chapa: Oh shit  

Angela watched the video and saw when Jose and Bose were arguing over Mika. Then she got to the part when they started fighting.

( What Happened at the party)

Chapa: punch me, I dare you. Punch me!

Jose pushed Chapa to the ground

Chapa: You son of a b!tch!

Miles stepped in front of Chapa and started to punch him over and over but Jose punched him in his eye. Chapa pushed Miles aside, Jose punched her in her stomach, Chapa started to punch and kick Jose until he fell to the ground. Chapa still wanted to fight him so people at the party had to hold her back because Miles was still on the ground. They called the police and everyone else ran away except Miles, Chapa and Jose.

Chapa: Okay so I didn't just punch him twice

Angela: Miles, Fighting?! I surely did not raise you like this.

Miles: He started it first!

Angela: It doesn't matter, You shouldn't be fighting Miles.

Miles: It's his fault Mom

Jose: That was not my fault Mrs Macklin

Jose had an ice pack in his hand and so did Miles.

Chapa: You were the one who started all of this because you were pissing off my friends.

Jose: You should have stayed out of our business.

Chapa: Don't make me fight you at the police station Rose

Jose: Be my guess, and how is your stomach? I hope your still in pain.

Chapa: You son of a b!tch!

Officer didi: Woah baby girl 

Chapa: Why do we still have to be here, it's his fault.

Alejandra: What have you done Chapa?

Chapa: Of course you had to call her! Where is Rose' Parents?

Alejandra: Don't raise your voice young lady.

Chapa: Why are you treating me as if I did something wrong? He pushed me and I fought back.

Alejandra: That is not the point Chapa, your anger is getting out of control. You are hurting people.

Chapa: Have you even watched the video?!

Alejandra: I have, If those kids didn't stop you.. I don't know what you would have done to the boy.  You have serious anger issues Chapa

Chapa: I am perfectly fine

Alejandra: You are not fine, We are going to go home right now.

Chapa: Fine, I can't stand seeing this as$hole' face any longer. Bye guys see you tomorrow