Memories Behest Him Part 2

Here's the next chapter......

Warning mature content ahead.....
This will be another memory by Lan Wanji.
==============================================

I sneeze, covering my arm over my mouth and nose, sneezing, my head shaking like a Chihuahua.
Lan Wanji stared at me as he walked as he did so.
I sniffle my tip of my nose red.

She still sneezes the same.
Lan Wanji thought to himself, as memories filled his brain from years ago......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
. ....In The Past.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAACHOOOOOO!"
Loud sneezing occured, which made birds fly away, the loudest sneeze that could wake the dead, which came from me; Kiro as I lay upon the roof of Lan Zhan's house at night, and upon me sneezing, I heard shifting of bodies in the home, and I open one hazel eye, and Lan Zhan walked out of his home, him looking up at the roof at me.

"Why are you up there?"
He asked me.

"I was trying to sleep, but you know it's spring, and the pollen always bothers me."
I tell him, smiling down at him, and I saw pink tinge his cheeks, and he avoided my gaze.

"You should go to your room."
He says to me, and I hop off the roof, and walk up to him, I reach up, kissing his cheek, making him blink in a wide eyed look.

"I guess I'll go.
Wanna come with me?"
I turn around and wink at him.

His face turned red, and he then stormed off into his home, and I cock my head to the side in confusion.
I mean the look on his face was if he remembers the night he was drunk and had fucked me, but when I mentioned that night he said he don't remember.
Weird.

I walk back to my room, passing by Lan Xichen, and Lan Xichen then says to me.
"Congratulations on the engagement to Lan Wanji."
I blink at him.

I turn towards him, remembering Lan Qiren and Jiang Fengmian both decided to marry me off to Lan Zhan, since I'm a naturally born powerful being, and Lan Qiren I think believes that me and Lan Zhan would make powerful descendants.
I didn't want kids yet, and I'm glad I didn't get pregnant yet.
I knew sleeping on top of a roof meant, and that's why I saw Lan Zhan blush.

I plan to leave soon the Cloud Recesses, to better acquaint myself with my powers, to learn to control them, and developed them well, and I believe I can manipulate spirits, bad and good if I try, or I could bring back corpses if I tried, but I won't know until I explore further in these arts, so I must leave.
I decided on leaving soon, maybe tonight.

I secretly met Wen Qing when I left on my own passed the Cloud Recesses, and I decided to meet her at an inn in town, to go to The Burial Mounds, in which I been there before in secret.
Betraying everyone's trust here at the Cloud Recesses, I must help the Wen Clan build a better future, because there are not many of them left, and my heart aches for them.
That night, I packed up, and left down the entrance of the Cloud Recesses, and I look behind me, and sigh, missing Lan Zhan's presence already.
I remember the night we shared when he was shitfaced, aka drunk, and he came onto me, him loving my body as if he truly Was In Love With Me, and I rub my neck, and continue walking, then went to the inn in the village by the Cloud Recesses, and Wen Qing was waiting in the dining area, and she stood up along with her brother Wen Ning.

Wen Ning has a stutter, he's a kind and sweet boy, and cares for his sister, and the two found me beaten up by other cultivators in the Burial Mounds where their clan is hiding and residing.
How I got beaten up, was some cultivators didn't like my powers, my unnatural Chi was considered an abomination, and that of the dark arts, and my Chi isn't like everyone else's.