Sword Name

Here's the next chapter......
This chapter will be memories of how Kiro in the past became a student in the Lan Sect.
Each memory that Lan Zhan has is out of order.
She does have a sword but she barely used it, sorry for the mixup.
==============================================

            ....Memories Of The Past......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
+
*
.

The inn; in which Jiang Cheng, and Yanli, and I would stay at refused to house us, because of Jin Zixuan, so we left, leaving our invitation to the Lan Sect in the room, which upset our group sadly enough, and nobody at the entryway of the Lan Sect would allow us inside, and I was annoyed.
"Rules state unless you have an invitation you cannot enter our household."

"Sounds like an asinine rule that I'd wipe my ass with."
I mutter, and Jiang Cheng bopped me over the back of my head.

"You and your spicy mouth.
Do you want us cast aside to not learn a damn thing?!"
Jiang Cheng growled lowly out.

I look away, folding my arms to my big breasts into my navy blue hanfu, and unlike other women, I keep my hair short, boy short.
I humph.
"I could care less."

"Kiro, please don't cause a ruckus."
Yanli advises me gently.
She looked to the Lan Sect guard at the entrance.
"It seems we must go."

"Go?
And your Dad will be livid we did not do what we were supposed to do!"
I scoff.

I didn't want to come here in the first place, because my powers would freak other cultivators out and they'd call me a demon like always.
I thought to myself.

As I thought my thoughts, a man walked up, and he looked to us and the guard says.
"Brother Lan Wanji, these people have no invitation and want to come in."

I scowl at the guard.
"We happen to lose our invitation on accident, so why can't you let bygones be bygones and let us through?"

Lan Wanji looked to me saying.
"No invitation.
No entry."

I scoff.
"You really are a heartless guy.
I bet you can't get any pussy with that heartlessness."
I sneer at him, and when I said that, I couldn't speak no more.

"Why did you have to talk to him like that?!"
Jiang Cheng snarled out.

"The Silencing Spell shall lift after five minutes, best not talk back to Brother Lan Wanji again."
The guard says to me, and Lan Wanji glared at me, his cheeks tinged pink in embarrassment.

I did muffling noises, glaring at him, thinking of every curse word in the book, filleting him with them in my mind.
I bet by how I'm glaring at him, he knew I was thinking foul.

I walk off down the steps, throwing my hands up, and doing muffled cries.
"There she goes.
Her temper is going to get her killed someday."
Jiang Cheng says to Yanli.

Yanli bowed to Lan Wanji.
"I'm sorry for Kiro's rudeness, she speaks her mind, learning curses whilst young.
She really is hard to handle, which is why my father sought to have her learn at the Lan Sect to discipline her, so please forgive her."

Lan Wanji nods.
"Then we shall go if we have no invitation."
Yanli says to Lan Wanji, and she motions Jiang Cheng and the others to follow her as she turned around, and walked away down the stone steps.

Lan Wanji watched them go, then turned around and headed through the Lan Sect gates.
His mind was on Kiro's upbringing, and why she cursed at him like that, and thought she was like a barn animal talking so foul.

He decided later that night to go back and get the group, but Kiro wasn't there.
Disappointed at that prospect after retrieving the group, he settled into his room, to only hear footsteps on the roof.
He opened his room window doors, seeing Kiro on the roof in front of him, her lounging there with bottles of alcohol.

I look to Lan Wanji and smirk.
"Ah....it's Mister Heartless.
How ya doin?"
I lift up the Emperor's Smile, and he steps out of the window, and lunged forward, sword out, and I drew my sword Godsfracturedbunhole, and we clashed blades, and he knicked my right arm, and I flinch at that, and round house kicked him away, which he landed on his feet.

My wound healed rapidly, and he blinked at that, as I swung my blade to try to knick him in return, but he moved in time, and sliced the ropes holding the Emperor Smile, and one jar fell, and broke as I caught the other before it fell.
I then jump up back on the roof whilst he was in the ground below, and pop off the lid to the alcohol, and smirk at him.
"Down the hatch heartless wimp."
I then as I was trying to drink it, my mouth, with the Silencing Spell, was overcome by said spell, and I do muffled cries glaring at him.

I jump down, doing muffled noises, and I swung my hands in the air.
Lan Zhan then walked away, which I followed him, and we came to a room that Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren were talking about a cursed man.
The spell finally wore off, and I was given punishments to write out all 3,500 rules.
I didn't know how to write nor read.

I then admitted to the three men.
"I can't write nor read."

Lan Xichen ordered Lan Wanji to teach me how to read and write, which Lan Wanji glared at me, his cheeks tinging pink, and Lan Xichen says next.
"How about you rest and tomorrow my brother will teach you how to read and write?"

I fold my arms to my chest and say.
"Alright."

Lan Xichen then showed me to my room, and I decided on sleeping, since it was so late.

But my lessons started the next day, and Lan Zhan I'll call him that, started teaching me how to read first.
It was grueling hard work, but he eventually taught me how to read after several days, and my intelligence showed it was high with literature, so the next week he taught me how to write, which my writing was childlike and sloppy.
He then asked me.
"When did you join the Yunmeng Clan?"

"I was thirteen and on the streets and Jiang Cheng's family took me in."
I tell him.
"That's why I couldn't read nor write.
I never met my parents, and I was kicked out of the orphanage due to my gifts."

Lan Zhan gave me a sympathetic look, him saying nothing, but he eyed my sword, which was red and black.
Then he asked.
"What is your sword's name?"

"Godsfracturedbunhole."
He gaped at me.

"That's disrespectful to your blade."
He says to me.

"The name came to mind.
The swordsmith thought it was hilarious though."
I giggle at his reaction.
"The blade called to that name.
I think my sword has a sense of humor."

"Who's Godsfracturedbunhole?"
I heard Lan Xichen ask, and I turn my head to look up at him where I sat on the cushion I was sitting in, in Lan Zhan's study.

"That's the name of my sword.
Godsfracturedbunhole."
I smirk up at him.

He looked to Lan Zhan, noticing Lan Wanji was tinging red in his cheeks.
"Well, that is a funny name."
Lan Xichen says to me.

"The blade told me that it's name is that, so of course I ablidged to it."
I giggle at Lan Xichen.

"It called out to it?"
Lan Xichen asked me and I nod.

"It's interesting right?"
I say to him.

"Indeed it is."
Lan Xichen says to me.
"Are your studies going well Kiro?"

"I can read and write now, so yes."
I tell him.

"That is good now.
Now we can start on your studies from Lan Qiren."
Lan Xichen tells me.
"If Lan Wanji approved of it?"

Lan Zhan stood up saying.
"Go ahead."

I stand up too, grabbing my sword Godsfracturedbunhole, and tie it to my sash of my dark navy hanfu.
"Do I need to go with Lan Zhan?"

Lan Xichen nods.
"Lan Wanji is also being taught by Lan Qiren, so yes."

Lan Zhan turned to his brother, giving him a glare.
"Please guide Kiro there brother."
Lan Xichen says to Lan Zhan.

==================================================

To be continued.....