thirty-one: everything's good

My eyes flutter open as I hear shuffling around the room

My eyes flutter open as I hear shuffling around the room. Tightly I squeeze my eyes together before opening one eye seeing Hailee hovered over her bag and pulling out a pair of pants. A small smile tugs on my lips as I close my eye and move slightly, propping myself up on the bed. My eyes reopening.

"Where are you going?" I ask, my voice sleepy but the girl jumps. A small chuckle escapes my lips as she turns her body towards me. She smiles lightly and walks over.

"I got to go into the studio earlier than you. Remember we have a song to record today?" Hailee questions as she gets to the bed. I make a puzzled face, racking my brain as the girl sits down on the edge. Her hazel eyes never leaving mine.

"The studio? This early? Nope I don't allow it," I say, turning so I'm laying down now, on my back. Hailee playfully rolls her eyes and shrugs.

"It'll be fine. We wrote a good song, great song and I want people to hear it sooner rather than later," Hailee informs me and I nod seeing her go to stand. She leans over me and pecks my lips. I peck back and when she pulls away and I hurriedly grab her wrist and pull her back.

A laughter escapes her lips and I shake my head bringing her back down to the bed. She falls back and her head hits the pillow as my arms are securely wrapped around her.

"Don't leave me. I still require Hailee time," I whine, closing my eyes and burying my face in the crook of her neck. More laughs escape her quietly as she moves a little.

"Y/n, I can't. I really got to go-" She pauses cupping my cheek in the palm of her hand. Her thumb gently rubbing back and forth as I pick up my head and gently set my chin on her chest. Her hand moving off of my cheek to my hair, running her hand through it as I can imagine it already being messed up.

"Just five more minutes," I beg, my eyes doing that one puppy dog look. Hailee's hazel eyes shift between mine and a soft gaze spreads her eyes as she sighs.

"Y/n, I have to-" I move carefully leaning up and locking our lips making her go quiet. She eases into the kiss rather quickly and when I pull away and I watch her eyes flutter open I notice her lips curve upwards.

"Does that get you to stay?" I raise a brow and a knowing look spreads her face as she shrugs.

"Mm I don't know yet."

I roll my eyes playfully and lean in again. Our lips locking again before I pull away. Her lips separate and I search her eyes but none the less I lean forward again, but instead of kissing her soft delicate lips I kiss down her jaw line to her neck. I feel her hands run through my hair again.

"Y/n, I have to-" She pauses and a little gasp escapes her lips as I go back up her neck and down her jawline again to her lips. But when I feel her hands remove from my hair and gently push me, I pull away immediately. I look at her, locking our eyes. "I have to go. I wish I could stay."