51

I got addicted to you,
So easily ~~

***

It was 10 in morning when tae blinked open his eyes. He felt someone hugging him from behind, hands securely caging him, hot breath fanning over his skin. He smiled and turned slowly to face elder. The same sight he love was again in front of him. The sleeping bunny pouting cutely. He coeed at the big bunny and pecked his button nose.

Tae slowly removed other's hand and to his surprise Jungkook let him go today, he slided away from the comfortable sheets and placed a pillow in his place which was immediately hugged by the frowning bunny.

Tae looked around the room and was impressed how beautiful the room was. When they reached here, they were so tired that they just slept not even looking how does the room looks.

 When they reached here, they were so tired that they just slept not even looking how does the room looks

But now that he looked around he thought to praise hoseok for choosing such a beautiful and cozy room. It was still dark in the room as the curtains were still down. The night lamp was on which made the room look more cozy. Tae walked towards his bag, as he took out his casual wear.

Taking a last glance at the sleeping bunny he walked to get freshen up. When he was back he found the bunny was wide away scrolling on his phone. Jungkook looked up from his phone and smiled when he saw tae looking at him.

Putting his phone back on the night table he stepped off of the bed, walking to tae he hugged and pecked tae's lips lovingly.

"Good morning beautiful." He spoke with a wide bunny smile.

"Good morning, what's up, you look too happy so early?" Tae and smiled when Jungkook lessen the gap between them.

"Hmm, I am indeed happy. Just three days and you are officially mine." Jungkook spoke grinning, tae chuckled.

"You are behaving as if I wasn't yours till now." Tae spoke.

"You were mine through soul and heart. But after 3 days you will be mine through soul, heart and body." The ceo husked making tae's cheeks to get pink.

"Idiot, go get freshen up. Hobi hyung messaged me he said we have to get down for the breakfast till 11. And it's already 10:45." Tae spoke pushing other wh nodded as he lossened the hold around tae's waist.

"Hmm, nice way to change the topic. But for how long, you are going to get it any ways." Jungkook sang and ran to bathroom to freshen up leaving a chuckling tae behind who shook his head at the dorky fiance of his.

****

They all walked out of their at the same time. Greeting each other morning they made their way to the elevator. Talking among themselves they just followed hobi's lead which made them end up in the beautiful outdoor resturant of the beautiful resort.

 Talking among themselves they just followed hobi's lead which made them end up in the beautiful outdoor resturant of the beautiful resort

"Wow!!" They all said in unison as they saw the beautiful scenery behind the wooden chairs and tables.

"You have chosen so good resort hyung." Tae spoke genuinely being fascinated by the Beauty of the resort.

"It's still nothing, let's have our breakfast and give you all a tour of the whole resort." He spoke excitedly, honestly screamed. They all got settled on the wooden chairs the polite staff than came to take their order. The elders choose a heavy breakfast as they all were hella hungry.

While the kids were given a bit light breakfast as they already had snacks in early morning. They all waited for the breakfast as Jimin spoke.

"So there's a change in the ceremony's a little bit. Haldi and mehendi ceremony will be held on same say, haldi will be in morning than mehendi at evening. The Sangeet and bachelor's party will be the next day, along with a small function that is a surprise for you all." Jimin grinned making others confusion.

"What's the surprise jiminie?" Tae asked, they have developed a great bond that made them call each other with sweet nick names.

"My dear brother in law. It's a surprise so I can't tell you." Jimin spoke with a fake pout while tae nodded his head with pink cheeks hearing brother in law.

Their breakfast was served to them. And they all digged in, eating the delicious food made their morning. They paid for the food and started to walk behind hobi who was now giving them the resort tour.

They all were highly surprised and impressed by hobi's choice, it was one of the beautiful resort of Jeju. And the most expensive one too, what made them more stunned was hobi said he will be paying all the expense of the resort.

 And the most expensive one too, what made them more stunned was hobi said he will be paying all the expense of the resort

They all were in awe, as they all walked to the front entrance of the resort, it was big and lavish screaming rich. Hobi chuckled at the shocked face of others specially of his wife who had her mouth wide open, he leaned and sneakily pecked her lips making her blush.

"Stop, areum is here." Lisa spoke blushing, hobi smiled mischievously as he pecked Lisa's lips again with a smooch sound. She blushed more, whole others teased her that made her hide her face in hobi's chest hugging other, areum was standing there looking at her parents with confuse face than she jumped.

"I want to kiss mama too." She spoke, hobi chuckled and picked her making her peck her mama's cheeks.

"Oh I forgot to told you all, the left side of resort is ours. It means it's rented by us and only people whom we want can stay there. I had specially booked it for the guest that will arrive from tomorrow." Hobi spoke, they all hummed still surprised and hobi drop this.

They all than thought to rest, specially the soon to be bride and groom. As they both will be separated from tomorrow, they can meet and talk. But can't stay in same room until their marriage.

All of them ordered their lunch through room service, after taking rest others got busy for tomorrow functions preparation as the main couple thought to walk around the beach.

The sun was set and the stars were shining in the dark sky, the lovers were walking on the cold sand, hands interwined together, bare feet as they wanted to feel the sand.

None of them was speaking they just wanted to feel and enjoy the sound of waves. They both were happy and nervous, just some days and their relationship will be changed. They both will be husband's and than no one can separate them.

They will be a family, their love story will get a new name, they will start a new chapter of their life. The feeling itself made them gidddy. Sharing a sweet and soft kiss they both went back to their room. To sleep as boyfriends for the last time. As now after marriage they will sleeping as married couples as husband's.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘